You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nott'm Forest (A) - Sat 2nd Mar 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm done with match of the day, they can fuck right off.

Fucking pricks with their agendas, it's fucking pathetic.

They put up 'Kloppage time' as a caption when they were reviewing the goal. Dickheads.

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

They put up 'Kloppage time' as a caption when they were reviewing the goal. Dickheads.

They loved Fergie time. It appears they don’t love Kloppage time.   

I had an absolute nutcase sat behind me. He literally called all their players scabs & rats all game, absolutely incessant, non stop.

I was glad he fucked off after 95 mins and missed the winner

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The final odegaard picture is going to be him taking a picture of arsenal lifting the Premier league trophy. You know this is how this pisstake ends its going to be that meme turned around a million times every picture of arsenal celebrating but with him taking the picture I can feel it in my bones!

One day, maybe. But not this year.

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I had an absolute nutcase sat behind me. He literally called all their players scabs & rats all game, absolutely incessant, non stop.

I was glad he fucked off after 95 mins and missed the winner

That was The Drowning Man and he was talking about our players not theirs 

• Haha 4

Sky sports leading with this haha.

Tucked away near the bottom of the story is ‘Forrest regained possession before the goal’ and right at the bottom ‘Klopp- same thing happened to us in the first half’. Quite important facts to be buried aren’t they?

IMG_3154.png

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The karate kid to Konates head the Forest players, fans say he faked. 

20240303_093154.jpg

That’s the other thing. There was no VAR check for a penalty. They were checking another incident, so probably this.

50 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Sign of a great day out…

IMG_1002.jpeg

I'm amazed people were celebrating. I was sat still, 100% certain they they would find a reason to disallow the goal.

• Upvote 1

These Twitter reaction videos are hilarious but why the fuck arr people filming the fucking game? As bad as cunts who film a whole concert.  

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

These Twitter reaction videos are hilarious but why the fuck arr people filming the fucking game? As bad as cunts who film a whole concert.  

A forest fan was taking video after we scored. In 99th minute.

I would rather smash my phone than do that if that happened against us.

4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

There was a fan on the pitch when we scored, was it Forest fan going for the ref? I couldn’t tell under a pile of bodies

There was a fan and it seemed like he was after the ref.