You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Stop calling Newcastle, Newcastle they where bought by a nation state to further their agenda. Newcastle as a thing is dead. They are Saudi FC they wear their colours on their other kits. NuFc is a dead entity fuck this weekend at bernies charade. Its  a Saudi statement based in the northeast. The same goes for any country buying a club, as soon as they own it that club is gone, dead a mere political statement.

I'm glad I dont use social media, when I'm pissed I'd invite pure aggro.

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

image.png

I responded to this by shouting ‘did you see those massive tits?’ My girl wasn’t impressed at all but her 7 year old son found it funny.  Think don’t say. Think don’t say.

12 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

With Milner, I'd never doubt it! Please tell me it was the rat, Gordon.

In one. He’d been waiting 6 days for it.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I responded to this by shouting ‘did you see those massive tits?’ My girl wasn’t impressed at all but her 7 year old son found it funny.  Think don’t say. Think don’t say.

In one. He’d been waiting 6 days for it.

Just say you meant the ones on the pitch. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, clangers said:

Yep it's corrupt, we know this for certain now. Far too powerful and no accountability. Looking out for your mates is not objective impartial refereeing. Just waiting for a betting scandal involving referees to surface at some point or being in the back pocket of certain clubs.

13 hours ago, an tha said:

It is getting worse - start of this season is worst i can ever recall. It is not just bad and inconsistent and full of mistakes, but it is genuinely at times bewidering - it really is.

The game is being ruined by PGMOL, it's as serious a threat as any, petty biased fools whose only consistency is being inconsistent. There are so many obviously incorrect decisions now that just about every club (outside Manchester) has been cheated by PGMOL. It's time they got together and demand changes and got rid of PGMOL. They need 6 officials per match. Offer the current referees jobs as linesmen and 4th official and scout the world for decent, unbiased refs, pay them a decent wedge to move to England. A squad of 30 or so should do, one ref for each match and 2 VAR from different federations, Saturdays VAR reffing on Sundays and midweek, Saturdays refs doing VAR. Given the number of international club and country matches there's already a pool of travelling referees, just fuck the English ones off.

Way back when, the refs all looked like overweight schoolmasters and while they did make mistakes, they were honest mistakes. Todays highly trained athletic cunts make stupid mistakes and are backed(almost every time) by their mates on VAR. 

Rant over.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

Stop picking on the millionaire Saudi stooge, it makes the fella who said it's ok to call a woman a vile horrible bitch who should be beaten and/or honour killed because they said bad words they disagreed with sad.

Stop making things up.

8 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Stop making things up.

On 22/06/2023 at 23:35, Strontium said:

She wanted a response, and got it. Why else make such a crass remark about innocent people who have died tragically?

I don't see the racism, although she is definitely a vile, horrible bitch.

On 23/06/2023 at 00:02, Strontium said:

Is someone going to explain why it's racist to call someone a vile horrible bitch who needs a good beating just because she happens to have slightly darker skin.

On 23/06/2023 at 11:25, Strontium said:

It's not racist to say that you wish someone was dead. Hope that helps.

On 23/06/2023 at 14:46, Strontium said:

Ash Sarkar is vermin, and I don't care who kills her. Hope that helps.

On 23/06/2023 at 14:53, Strontium said:

Of course it's a reference to her coming from a patriarchal culture where honour killings exist. Only a moron would deny it. You still haven't explained why it's racist.

It's about as racist as telling a posh person you hope they fall off their polo horse.

On 24/06/2023 at 00:57, Strontium said:

What I actually said was that I wouldn't care if someone killed her.

I wouldn't care if someone killed Hopkins either.

Now 

molorant-ckaz.gif

There's a game on.

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Well played Lorient.

What a fall he's had. Sancho gone the same way. Wanted us to sign both,reckon they've have had far more success had that happened. He looked superb for Ajax when they got to the champions league semi final