You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

3 hours ago, magicrat said:

I’m struggling to get my head around this Ratcliffe deal . Can’t see why the fella wants to spend a fortune to secure a minority stake when the Glazers are not going to inject any more cash . He’s just setting himself up to be a whipping boy once the dust settles and they remain miles away from title contenders 

He knows they aren't in it much longer and any deal will give him right of first refusal on any sale going forward.

• Upvote 2

Ratcliffe getting it is great, if Qatar had bought them the mancs would have quickly forgotten their newfound morals, Newton heath scarves packed away in the loft and neville's book of excuses from have I got news for you when he got humiliated by Ian Hislop would have been wheeled out. They've have been perfectly suited, two hollow, PR-led institutions which value image over reality and are content to spend their way to what they want.

Ratcliffe is a notorious mingebag. He'll want returns. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Its what he does. At the Ineos Grangemouth refinery the workforce were told to accept the last pay "offer" or be fired.

He appears on the first page of the pension thread that's been bumped on the gf scrapping workers final salary scheme.

I can see fallouts in the future with him and the glazers. 

3 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Maybe a win for them today wouldn't be a terrible thing. It would keep the current clown car from running out of fuel. 

Fuck that. Looking forward to them getting a Boxing Day bumming. I can only luxuriate in it properly though if we do the business in our match. 

7 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

He appears on the first page of the pension thread that's been bumped on the gf scrapping workers final salary scheme.

I can see fallouts in the future with him and the glazers. 

Hes a cunt. Pushes for Brexit but builds his SUV at an ex Mercedes plant in France. They deserve each other fuck them.

7 hours ago, JagSquared said:

After the way they celebrated getting a point against us I hope they lose every game from here on in. Let them spend tens of millions to sack ETH and bring in a replacement who will demand hundreds of millions to get rid of players and bring in his own men.

ETH sounds like a Star Wars creature.

9 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Ratcliffe getting it is great, if Qatar had bought them the mancs would have quickly forgotten their newfound morals, Newton heath scarves packed away in the loft and neville's book of excuses from have I got news for you when he got humiliated by Ian Hislop would have been wheeled out. They've have been perfectly suited, two hollow, PR-led institutions which value image over reality and are content to spend their way to what they want.

Ratcliffe is a notorious mingebag. He'll want returns. 

I'm not so sure.

Under Qatar it would have just been more of the same. Wildly overspending on big name players with no real plan how to use them.

Ratcliffe is 71. He's not in this for the £££.

He will get them spending sensibly and they won't just be signing whoever is trending with their fans on Instagram.

The main difficulty they have is that the Premier League is more competitive than its ever been.