You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

173 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I think we're all a little dazzled by his 2 goals against us, and Klopp has previous for going all-in on players who have done well against us, like Taki. 

We did the same with Robertson, VVD and Mane too and that worked out well.

If we are prepared to spend 100 million Euros on him we must be convinced that he has something special about him.

Be interesting to see what the final fee is. Benfica will claim 100 million euro. I still don't think we'll ever pay anything close to that.

If we pay £65 million up front with £10 million add ons, and sell Mane for £35 million, would people be more happy with that and lose their shit less?

I'm not bothered, i just hope he's good. He could be shit but we only paid £50 million for him. Makes no difference, if he's still shit. 

The more i read the varying opinions about him the more worried i get though. Then i remember, He's born on the same day as me and Messi, and i'm a fucking great footballer too, he's going to be boss for that reason alone!

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I think we're all a little dazzled by his 2 goals against us, and Klopp has previous for going all-in on players who have done well against us, like Taki. 

Well we are one of the best teams in the world, if someone manages to have a good game against us then it's more than fair that we get a bit dazzled, because it doesn't happen too often. 

And I don't think there's any higher praise than the big man himself watching you play first hand and deciding he wants you in his team ASAP. 

17 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I haven’t been this excited about a signing since David Hodgson.

Dare I dream that this guy will be half as good! 

Judging by the ringing endorsements of those who’ve seen him play 180 minutes and change, it looks like I can. 

Same with me and Sean Dundee 

• Upvote 2