You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (A) – Sun 19th Dec 2021 (4:30pm)

Trumo

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Keita was at fault for both Tottenham goals. That's quite bad.

They only scored two and Ali was clearly at fault for one of them. 

I don't tonk he was as bad as everyone saying. Clearly the best of the midfield, I know that's not saying much. 

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Trent's ball to him on the first goal was worse. Maybe he should have flung himself at it, but he's clearly not totally at fault.

The second goal is clearly Alisson's fault.

He wasn't good, though. I'm not arguing he was.

If Thiago, Fabinho and VVD play today we win.

Fact we had to play without them is absolute bollocks IMO....The PL has no integrity for my money now....an absolute shambles and the 2 pts dropped here today have for me probably cost us the title.

Chelsea have been fucked this week too - its a fucking joke.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yeah, I've just seen the replay of the second where Keita tugs back Ali before he was able to clear the ball.

Mental.

The match thread is as embarrassing as the alt Rona thread and the EU thread, that I admittedly contribute quite a bit of shite to.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Trent's ball to him on the first goal was worse. Maybe he should have flung himself at it, but he's clearly not totally at fault.

The second goal is clearly Alisson's fault.

He wasn't good, though. I'm not arguing he was.

He just shouldn’t have shit out of a challenge - not a great ball by Trent. Anyone looking at that that played at any kind of level can see the halfarsed not wanting to get hurt way he went in for that. 
First goal on Keita big time & as for the rest of his game today. Just Meh.

Keira was ok at times but he’s an absolute coward when it comes down to it.  Morton was out of his depth and Milner was meh. Still don’t understand why we defend the way we do when you have people like Son sitting on defenders waiting for a ball over the top. Que sera, still a lot of football to be played, although Kane the chin dribbling, tongue sucking twat shouldn’t be playing as much as he will. Staggering decision. And the push on Jota. On with the day. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Get over it. It’s a good point. 

Morally yes. In terms of our chance of winning the league there is no good point. You can look at it any way you want. 

If you're overriding objective is to win the league then no. Objectively, scientifically there is no such thing as a good point for us. 

You "get over" that. 

This is how I feel nowadays no reflection on anyone else people can feel how they want. Up until my mid twenties what happened today would have me pissed off for days, after my lad was born I changed attitude and then my daughter came I was 30. Still went the game but mellowed, it was my life the football but you are working hard to raise your kids, travelling to work long hours. Losing people over the years and having crazy personal problems but that can be said of most people.

It suddenly came to me that these people at the club aren’t paying my bills, at the time we were shit so there wasn’t too much enjoyment, we could have been winning I would have felt the same. I have the odd outburst usually over an injustice but I get over it in minutes. Sorry for the waffle but for some reason I felt like writing this. People have their own opinions of course but I wouldn’t get really angry anymore over it. Cheers.

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Mark M said:

He just shouldn’t have shit out of a challenge - not a great ball by Trent. Anyone looking at that that played at any kind of level can see the halfarsed not wanting to get hurt way he went in for that. 
First goal on Keita big time & as for the rest of his game today. Just Meh.

Yeah he should've been stronger on that challenge. But if you look back both moreton and Milner are on that side of the pitch as well, so when the ball gets played to ndombele there's noone there to put pressure on him