Quantcast
Britney Spears - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Britney Spears

When I moved back up north in 2000 one of my leaving presents was a Britney Spears doll. Unfortunately it was not a anatomically correct. 

Always more of an Aguilera man myself, particularly early on before she shot herself in the face with a make up gun. Spears always seemed a bit more bubblegum to me until it went a bit pear shaped. I warmed to her a bit more then. But if f Spears had turned up outside my door at 3 am, inebriated, holding a kebab in one hand and chucking stones at my window with the other, shouting "Hit me Baby One More Time" i' should go "Oi, Spears, Noooooo...." etc 

Image result for frank doberman

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

When I moved back up north in 2000 one of my leaving presents was a Britney Spears doll. Unfortunately it was not a anatomically correct. 

It wasn't bald?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Cathy Dennis wrote it, it's about that Irish super vet, who she was dating. Trivia gold.

A while back at my Mum's we were watching an episode of Supervet, and my uncle and I got told off for taking the piss, saying he was corrupt, gave pet owners false hopes, overcharged them for unnecessary procedures etc. I've just taken great delight in forwarding the Cathy Dennis link to her, saying he cheats in love as well as on vet bills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_Dennis#Personal_life

• Upvote 1

When I was in sixth form I had a gigantic crush on this girl called Marie. But she had an older boyfriend (bigger boys!) and rebuffed me. She was always flirtatious enough to keep me keen though. As they often are.

Anyway, we were at a college night at the nightclub in Shrewsbury and it was right at the time Britney topped the charts with Baby One More Time. Her and her mates came in the school girl outfit. Shawing! 

We were all dancing on one of the podiums and she puts her arms on my shoulders and goes in for what I believed for a fleeting second to be a kiss. Instead she goes to my right ear and utters...

"When Britney comes on, will you get down off the podium so we can all dance..."

And I did.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

9 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

It would have been no Postman Pat, that's for sure. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think he's been a little bit dead for 20 years.

He's alive and well at 73 years old & Toxic was released 18 years ago.

Not that it was him who wrote it.

Went with an ex ex ex or something, to watch her in Manc on the Oops I did it again, tour. 

I have nothing else to add, other than, would. Obvs. 

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Hes probably the fella I meant. I'm sure he wore ear rings too.

Yes, the other fella, I mistook for, his where ridiculous. 

That's neat.