You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2021

Bjornebye

Just now, Kevin D said:

Matchroom are leaving Sky and going to Dazn from July, although Joshua may still be on Sky box office. I guess that £1.99 a month is going to increase pretty soon.

Whyte isnt part of the deal as well, I bet Chisora is fuming.

Sky will have to find another promoter to work with.

I see Mayweather is taking on Logan Paul in what will be his toughest fight since the Big Show. 

Presumably this is a big money fight for Floyd to be taking it, but who are these thundering dribblechins forking out to watch this bollocks? 

Just now, Remmie said:

I see Mayweather is taking on Logan Paul in what will be his toughest fight since the Big Show. 

Presumably this is a big money fight for Floyd to be taking it, but who are these thundering dribblechins forking out to watch this bollocks? 

Hahaha I've not long had to explain to my dad who logan paul is and to be fair I struggled. I'd piss myself if he battered Mayweather although I'd be equally as happy to see Mayweather leave the blert picking his teeth up off the canvas. 

4 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

ha ha, yeah, that was me. 

i love that podcast, Pricey was one of the best ones to date, and there's been some excellent ones. 

Yeah it's great mate, not overly keen on some of the US ones but he's done some crackers. The Price one was very good, top guy and refreshingly honest about his level.

35 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah it's great mate, not overly keen on some of the US ones but he's done some crackers. The Price one was very good, top guy and refreshingly honest about his level.

it was a hard listen at times.

he's amazingly positive about his career and short falls, i dont think id be as positive as him because to me it appears his career was the ultimate, "what might have been"

there was a time when he was the heir apparent, he was an absolute demolition man leading into the Tony Thompson fight, and in all honesty, it just never really got going again after that.

Shame really, he seems a top bloke. 

the latest Curtis Woodhouse pod is great to, i finished that one today, i usually put them on in the van on my way to and from work, takes me a while to go through them, but more often than not, they're worth the listen

Hahahahaha Chisora is a headcase, he's just said  "We're having an argument at the minute, they wanna do a coin-toss to see who ring-walks last, if I'm not walking in 2nd I'm going home I don't wanna talk now I'm in a bad mood" then just walked off hahaha

I can only assume they, for some reason, offered Chisora a PPV as a sweetener for his last fight. He is nowhere near a PPV star. He barely shines bright enough to be the light inside the fridge.

PS, I didnt expect Richards to make the end of the 3rd round, never mind that.

• Upvote 1