Quantcast
US Election 2020 Thread - Page 247 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

US Election 2020 Thread

Recommended Posts

Is it correct that they need a 2/3 majority to be found guilty by the senate however a simple majority can see him barred from office in the future? That seems to be critical, that last thing everyone needs is Trump 2024.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, clangers said:

Is it correct that they need a 2/3 majority to be found guilty by the senate however a simple majority can see him barred from office in the future? That seems to be critical, that last thing everyone needs is Trump 2024.

 

Ivanka or one of the other cunt kids could still run, so there's no way to block that via impeachment.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, clangers said:

Is it correct that they need a 2/3 majority to be found guilty by the senate however a simple majority can see him barred from office in the future? That seems to be critical, that last thing everyone needs is Trump 2024.

Yes, and that's probably what McConnell would like as he doesn't have to do anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

 

Ivanka or one of the other cunt kids could still run, so there's no way to block that via impeachment.

Are they barred if convicted of a felony? Shouldn't be too hard to find something.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Nope.

That’s just mad isn’t it?! Although I suppose if they are locked up there’d be certain impracticalities to overcome.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I cant help it. As soon as Abby Phillip comes on it kicks off in my living room 

 

tumblr_nhbis3UXWp1ss5xrko1_1280.gif

 

You have definitely spooked her, I'm expecting her to wear a polo neck and a scarf tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, clangers said:

Is it correct that they need a 2/3 majority to be found guilty by the senate however a simple majority can see him barred from office in the future? That seems to be critical, that last thing everyone needs is Trump 2024.

From what I have read, it also seems that a pending trial in the senate is enough to bar him from future office. Perhaps that is the plan - for the trial to remain pending indefinitely. It means GOP folks wont have to put their life on the line to vote against Trump.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies if already posted - I hope it is

 

If that works the way I understand it (and it’s probable it doesn’t) does it mean that they’ll know exactly who was contacted by whoever was in the building? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Apologies if already posted - I hope it is

 

If that works the way I understand it (and it’s probable it doesn’t) does it mean that they’ll know exactly who was contacted by whoever was in the building? 

Everyone in that area with their phone on them will have sent several pings to the nearest cell in that area. They can track all of those fairly easily and work back from there. Finding who these people contacted will be a piece of piss, finding who contacted them will be trickier but they will get through it all eventually. 

 

I should add I have no idea how they can differentiate between those that where on the steps and those that crossed the line and entered the building. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, No2 said:

Everyone in that area with their phone on them will have sent several pings to the nearest cell in that area. They can track all of those fairly easily and work back from there. Finding who these people contacted will be a piece of piss, finding who contacted them will be trickier but they will get through it all eventually. 

 

I should add I have no idea how they can differentiate between those that where on the steps and those that crossed the line and entered the building. 

I think you only have to be on Capitol property to commit a trespass offence, so that may include the steps. Of course I stand to be corrected by our US brethren, but I’m sure I read it somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epoch Times. Right wing, but not Fascist. Interview with the spokeswoman for the Data Integrity Group. Why were the errors not addressed? How on Earth can America move on if such a large proportion of voters - across the political spectrum- think there were voting irregularities?

 

Refusing to discuss it doesn’t dismiss it. No I won’t let go of this until I’m satisfied with the response. America needs to heal. Proper debunking plays a vital part in that, but I’m a lay person and wouldn’t know where to start.

 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×