Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 175 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Just now, Red Banjo said:

For those who haven't seen it. This is onside

FB_IMG_1603918516211.jpg

It’s not even that hard, that one.

no need to draw lines as the cut of the grass makes it so easy to see that his foot is in front by about 3 inch

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, The Guest said:

They’ve drawn a thick line which brushes his shoulder to the floor which then runs into his foot not the edge of his foot which is clearly offside.  Mental.  

Totally bent decision.

Game is being destroyed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.caughtoffside.com/2020/10/28/video-mason-greenwood-goal-for-man-united-stands-despite-apparent-offside-vs-rb-leipzig/amp/

Just now, dandyman said:

It’s not even that hard, that one.

no need to draw lines as the cut of the grass makes it so easy to see that his foot is in front by about 3 inch

Which brings us back to the claim that corrupt officials are actively seeking to alter our results.

But ofcourse we are not allowed to mention this, as inevitablely we'll get called the usual shite by the usual suspects on social media.

I dont mind saying it here tho - cunts like David Coote are bent and want us to lose. That is more or less a fact.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Red Banjo said:

For those who haven't seen it. This is onside

FB_IMG_1603918516211.jpg

Fucking Hell. About as obvious an offside as it gets.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

I assume the normal FA VAR guys don't rule on CL games so maybe UEFA are being more lenient on marginal calls. 

In any event it fucking stinks given the shit we have had this season

Just now, KMD7 said:

Fucking Hell. About as obvious an offside as it gets.

Not when you dont have a VAR official who manufactures lines to suit their own personal, corrupt agenda.

Personally I dont give a shit if this is offside or not - I'd rather some advantage was given to the attacker. Its goals that are clearly onside that get chalked off that the entire PL should be up in arms about. Yet they say and do fuck all. The fucking fannies. They can all get to fuck.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I assume the normal FA VAR guys don't rule on CL games so maybe UEFA are being more lenient on marginal calls. 

In any event it fucking stinks given the shit we have had this season

They showed the lines for a split second on BT sport and it’s just obvious he’s off.