You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

I don't see the relevance of your question about a name you called me. What was it, tory? hun? Dunno.

Right, I'm going to make it really simple for you. You said that all brexit voters are as thick as pig shit. That fits the definition of bigotry as below. 

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group

Now, do you get it?

Hahahaha get fucked. Keep liking posts that downplay racism without offering any of your own thoughts. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha get fucked. Keep liking posts that downplay racism without offering any of your own thoughts. 

I reckon you are a bigot, if you don't think you are, try explaining why what you said doesn't fit the definition.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was not "downplaying" racism I was putting the problem into perspective when compared to other countries. 

Edit; 

"How the Far Right Already Won in France | Time" https://time.com/6170043/french-election-far-right-already-won/

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

I reckon you are a bigot, if you don't think you are, try explaining why what you said doesn't fit the definition.

I think you’re a racist. There you go. I couldn’t give a shit what you think I am. 

Im sure you have never called United or Everton fans an insult collectively ….. which of course by your stretch would also

be bigotry. 

Just now, Gnasher said:

I was not "downplaying" racism I was putting the problem into perspective when compared to other countries. 

You said it’s overstated here. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I think you’re a racist. There you go. I couldn’t give a shit what you think I am. 

Im sure you have never called United or Everton fans an insult collectively ….. which of course by your stretch would also

be bigotry. 

You said it’s overstated here. 

It is when compared to other countries. The far right are on the rise throughout Europe. 

"How the Far Right Already Won in France | Time" https://time.com/6170043/french-election-far-right-already-won/

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I know, I wonder do they go out of their way to find the most er 'controversial' members of the public and not print the others? 

The first woman 'Boris would have us laughing in the aisles' shit was enough for me. Its the same when they interview them on the tv, the press don't half unearth some whoppers.

It does blow your mind when you hear some of the cobblers these idiots come out with, but one of the issues that Labour has is that Johnson definitely seems more comfortable in social situations than Starmer who comes across as extremely awkward and lacking in any sense of humour. It shouldn't really matter with politicians but it definitely does..

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It is when compared to other countries. The far right are on the rise throughout Europe. 

We’ve just been through this. Another countries far right factions doesn’t mean we don’t have a problem in this country. Please try and understand that. It’s not about comparing. Even one instance of racism is too much. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61851617

Racism is alive and kicking in the UK.  Denying it is abhorrent in itself. 

I also think Brexit has created more division and I believe the Tory party lean on deep rooted xenophobia to keep themselves in their little cushty tax siphoning seats. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We’ve just been through this. Another countries far right factions doesn’t mean we don’t have a problem in this country. Please try and understand that. It’s not about comparing. Even one instance of racism is too much. 

You think I don't know 'one instance of racism is too much'?

Fucking hell, many years ago I inadvertently got caught up in the costliest British miscarriages of justice in British legal history. 

I didn't say 'we didn't have a problem' I said the main problems come from above, and they do. The vast majority of the people in this country are fine.

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61851617

Racism is alive and kicking in the UK.  Denying it is abhorrent in itself. 

I also think Brexit has created more division and I believe the Tory party lean on deep rooted xenophobia to keep themselves in their little cushty tax siphoning seats. 

There is a graph somewhere (I think it's behind a paywall though) that shows since Brexit concerns on immigration have plummeted and Britain is more tolerant to migrants 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You think I don't know 'one instance of racism is too much'?

Fucking hell, many years ago I inadvertently got caught up in the costliest British miscarriages of justice in British legal history. 

I didn't say 'we didn't have a problem' I said the main problems come from above, and they do. The vast majority of the people in this country are fine.

You said racism on this country is overstated then started prattling on about other countries and their political parties (France with Marcron in charge and a left wing Green Party about to come second) despite us having a right wing government. 

Sure not everyone is racist that would be a terrible thing to say because it’s wrong. There are far more than you seem to be implying though. 

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

There is a graph somewhere (I think it's behind a paywall though) that shows since Brexit concerns on immigration have plummeted and Britain is more tolerant to migrants 

I find that hard to believe. 

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

be bigotry. 

Ah well, I did try.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You said racism on this country is overstated then started prattling on about other countries and their political parties (France with Marcron in charge and a left wing Green Party about to come second) despite us having a right wing government. 

Sure not everyone is racist that would be a terrible thing to say because it’s wrong. There are far more than you seem to be implying though. 

Have a look at how the far right poll in France. Now you're the one 'underplaying' things. It's hardly a secret, the French flirtation with the right 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Have a look at how the far right poll in France. Now you're the one 'underplaying' things. It's hardly a secret, the French flirtation with the right 

Oh I know they have a right wing element I’m not downplaying it at all. Read this. 

France's Emmanuel Macron set to lose majority - projection https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61859881

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I hope that's not directed at me.

No. You’re actually debating, I think you’re wrong but still you’re trying. 

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What about twice as many people voting for Left wing parties than the Right?

Screenshot_2022-06-19-20-13-56-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Fucking hell, are you seriously making light of the extremist right wingers in France? Le Penns a cunt. Zemmour is a dangerous lunatic. That's just two of the fuckers, both have hugh followings.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh I know they have a right wing element I’m not downplaying it at all. Read this. 

France's Emmanuel Macron set to lose majority - projection https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61859881

No. You’re actually debating, I think you’re wrong but still you’re trying. 

I understand Macron, and i understand the left are doing well in this current election but the far right have got a dangerous foothold in french politics and they're fucking dangerous.

Anyway cheers I'll leave it there.