Paulie Dangerously

Nike deal

On 12/09/2021 at 16:49, Mcfaggen said:

I’d love the Green version. But like you I cannot find it. One DHGate seller claimed he had it but they have stopped messaging back. 

The green was much nicer than the red. I saw someone in the Lower Kenny in one the other night.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Trojan1892 said:

This is something else fair play, tops ain’t great but some of the clothing is unreal.

43CD6E18-452B-466F-BAA0-D253E57EA342.jpeg

B08CCC11-079C-47CE-8CAF-467C6CBA5BC2.jpeg

One of the nicest Watford jackets I've seen.

Nike gear, apart from one pair of trainers they designed about 50 years ago (Cortez) is all absolutely fucking honking.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Mook said:

Nike gear, apart from one pair of trainers they designed about 50 years ago (Cortez) is all absolutely fucking honking.

Not all of it. 

When they did the simplistic, classic kits they were fine. 

The rest is such fucking eye aids I still repped you. 

Why does every sportswear manufacturer today seem to be of the belief that the yoof of today want really flashy football kits? Look at American sports. You might get bonkers designs on trainers/trainees/sneakers etc, but the team kits themselves are very conservative and traditional in design, year in year out. And kids are still buying them. These companies are still making fortunes out there. I don't think US kids' tastes are all that different to kids from places that love (proper) football.

50 minutes ago, Mook said:

Repped, though they made/make more than one pair of ace trainees, in my opinion. 

29 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Why does every sportswear manufacturer today seem to be of the belief that the yoof of today want really flashy football kits? Look at American sports. You might get bonkers designs on trainers/trainees/sneakers etc, but the team kits themselves are very conservative and traditional in design, year in year out. And kids are still buying them. These companies are still making fortunes out there. I don't think US kids' tastes are all that different to kids from places that love (proper) football.

I used to have a beautiful Adidas polo from the LFC golf range. 

Was a proper, good quality, cotton polo. 

Navy, small red Adidas logo and just a small red liver bird. Nothing else, not even LFC on it. Just simple and gorgeous.

It cost a fucking fortune for what it was but I’d by another 3 tomorrow if there was anything remotely like it. 

1 hour ago, Mook said:

I own a couple of real nice internationalists.

• Upvote 2

The club merchandise or sports wear isnt aimed at anyone over 30. Why's anyone surprised. The US stuff can be better but it has a bigger market with the older white audience that isn't looking to buy the flashy stuff. Thats why the nfl has all the plainer stuff and the camo gear it has. 

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I used to have a beautiful Adidas polo from the LFC golf range. 

Was a proper, good quality, cotton polo. 

Navy, small red Adidas logo and just a small red liver bird. Nothing else, not even LFC on it. Just simple and gorgeous.

It cost a fucking fortune for what it was but I’d by another 3 tomorrow if there was anything remotely like it. 

I had similar from Reebok days. We had a store that got trial clothing and stuff that never got release. I had a dark navy blue polo, small round badge(under 2 inches) that was red trimmed white oval with a red liver bird. A red collar. Nothing else. 

15 hours ago, Trojan1892 said:

This is something else fair play, tops ain’t great but some of the clothing is unreal.

43CD6E18-452B-466F-BAA0-D253E57EA342.jpeg

B08CCC11-079C-47CE-8CAF-467C6CBA5BC2.jpeg

Horrendous looking thing. 

'Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the wardrobe.'

11 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Not all of it. 

When they did the simplistic, classic kits they were fine. 

The rest is such fucking eye aids I still repped you. 

I liked last year's"anthem jacket" (although the concept of an "anthem jacket" is one for the Shitness thread).

Screenshot_2021-09-18-10-16-55-01_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I liked last year's"anthem jacket" (although the concept of an "anthem jacket" is one for the Shitness thread).

Wasn't that one ruined by having YNWA or LFC in big letters on back?

On 18/09/2021 at 10:17, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Would look great without the oversized and unnecessary white girdle around the chest.

On 11/09/2021 at 14:06, an tha said:

Those jjsport jarg shirts are great.

Got a france 98 away one off there and it really is boss.

are they made out of the same breathable fabric? Like, could you actually run in them?

32 minutes ago, Baresi said:

JJSport24

Are they accepting paypal again ? I've bought one from another site kkgol will post a picture when it arrives

37 minutes ago, col06 said:

Are they accepting paypal again ? I've bought one from another site kkgol will post a picture when it arrives

I paid via PayPal  but it was a few weeks ago. 

54 minutes ago, Baresi said:

I paid via PayPal  but it was a few weeks ago. 

ok cheers last time i went on there you could only pay on your card

36 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

How long ago you order that mate? 

Ordered two kids for the boys on 26 August and still waiting for them. 

Took just under a month. 

On 18/09/2021 at 10:17, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What is an Anthem  Jacket?