You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

9 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I don’t know how to wrap in some NSFW tags (could admin do that) but some cunt have done this…

what a piece of pond life what sort of prick even thinks of doing something like that be a shame if people found out who he is and posted his details online

10 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'd love people who do shit like that to spend an hour face to face telling survivors and families why they think it's funny. 

Followed by another hour where survivors and families take it on turns to kick the fucking shite out of the rat.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-chelsea-financial-investigation-30658977

Chelsea getting investigated for financial irregularities under the Abramovich regime. City will have the same when their sugar daddy leaves. Right now though,  too many people are getting rich from it, to kick up a stink.   

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Jennings said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/premier-league-chelsea-financial-investigation-30658977

Chelsea getting investigated for financial irregularities under the Abramovich regime. City will have the same when their sugar daddy leaves. Right now though,  too many people are getting rich from it, to kick up a stink.   

That would explain why they have signed 75 up and coming players, must be anticipating a multi year transfer ban.

8 hours ago, No2 said:

That would explain why they have signed 75 up and coming players, must be anticipating a multi year transfer ban.

Can the premier league impose transfer bans? I thought that was a FIFA thing. 

This is just a follow on from the charges Chelsea have just resolved with uefa. I'm assuming from reading articles, Boely was too stupid to inform the PL as well as UEFA. They'll get a fine and a slap on the wrists I think. 

16 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Can the premier league impose transfer bans? I thought that was a FIFA thing. 

This is just a follow on from the charges Chelsea have just resolved with uefa. I'm assuming from reading articles, Boely was too stupid to inform the PL as well as UEFA. They'll get a fine and a slap on the wrists I think. 

Maybe the FA then but I'm sure one of them gave them a ban for kiddie dealing.

As for them getting off with a slap on the wrist, I think that's complete guess work until we know what they done. UEFA is completely different to the PL, there will a handful of clubs (Arsenal and Spurs in particular) that have been screwed by Chelseas success over 2 decades, of punishment is due they will want it handed down.

1 minute ago, etho said:

Assume it's because high net worth invididuals often have other assets and sources of income etc which they'd be subject to personal assessment and tax on 

But that reads like him only asset is his  rape cave.

Had an interesting conversation with a customer last night over a beer. His lad has been working on these PL charges thing (on the PL side). He believes they're currently on a path for a settlement and it won't go to the tribunal or whatever it is. Take it for what it's worth - he wasn't able to answer any question as his lad didn't tell him more than this, because he knows his dad would tell everyone down the pub! 

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Had an interesting conversation with a customer last night over a beer. His lad has been working on these PL charges thing (on the PL side). He believes they're currently on a path for a settlement and it won't go to the tribunal or whatever it is. Take it for what it's worth - he wasn't able to answer any question as his lad didn't tell him more than this, because he knows his dad would tell everyone down the pub! 

That makes sense to me. All football's governing bodies would sell the integrity of footy for a fat brown envelope. They don't give a fuck about the game. It's just a massive gravy train for them.

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Surely the only way the other PL clubs will accept that will be if some money is sent their way? City to give up a year’s tv money and that’s shared around the other clubs?

What the TV money they SAY they receive or the TV money they actually receive?  (Poor example, as these are common knowledge),  but what about 100% of their 'commercial' revenue has to be distributed for the affected years?  Therefore all that 'genuine' income goes to other clubs.