You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Creepy and Paranormal stuff thread

If time ran slower in the Woolwich tunnel you'd have thought the job would be finished early not late.

Fuck logic, he should have walked back when he heard the other guys shout that he had made the other side. Then there would be two of him now.

Honestly don't believe in any of this horse shit. There is always a logical explanation for these stories. If ghosts or ghouls existed, there would be rock solid proof.

Some things are weird and hard to explain. Doesn't mean there isn't an explanation.

Yeah it's all bollocks.

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree but am fascinated with it still.

I like the odd horror movie and the mythology behind the paranormal. It's entertainment and can give you a scare or a jump, but when it all boils down to it, I don't need to sleep with the light on because I know it's all nonsense. And I haven't even wet my bed since I was 28. So that PROVES I'm a big boy now.

A mate of mine used to be a lady Fireman and she has a story of cutting out people from a big car crash who were screaming about seeing ghosts in the road

She says it's happened more than once at the same place

Load of bollocks

Robert, I don't think you did it, and I would never try to take your picture without asking first, mate.

These guys don't represent my views.

Are you saying that you want to fuck at Robert the Doll? That's rebelliously brave and bat-shit crazy. 

I don't quite think you know what you're messing with here.

I so do, Robert the Doll should not be fucked at as if there is even a small chance it would lead to bad luck then I won't fuck at him. All respect to your powers, Robert the Doll.

• 2 years later...
On 27/06/2018 at 18:20, mattyq said:

A mate of mine used to be a lady Fireman and she has a story of cutting out people from a big car crash who were screaming about seeing ghosts in the road

She says it's happened more than once at the same place

Load of bollocks

I once heard that as you drove through Ince Blundell a ghost ran alongside you looking through the window at you, therefore causing you to crash in that black spot there. 

I've walked through there as well at night at a pace to get to the other side just in case the cunt confronted me and started throwing his weight around.