You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

How much (£) do you have invested at the moment, and is it all now house money?

I took £900 out today, and I currently have $3624 in my portfolio. I also have 3 ICO's with no value yet (Crypterium, Cashaa and Raison). In total I put in £1022, so I'm £122 down if you like.

Nice one dude. All going pretty well so far then! Keep it up and keep sharing.

Really want to put in cold wallets and not look at it for a year, but...

Einsteinium have an announcement tomorrow.. If i had some spare bitcoin I'd be tempted to put in a little bit.

I took £900 out today, and I currently have $3624 in my portfolio. I also have 3 ICO's with no value yet (Crypterium, Cashaa and Raison). In total I put in £1022, so I'm £122 down if you like.

Did you transfer the £900 from Coinbase back to your own bank account?

Looking to give this a go over the next few days and the plan is to sign up to coinbase, transfer a bit of money in, and then transfer it over to an alt coin exchange and buying some of them up. Any thoughts on these exchanges? https://coinsutra.com/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

Just want to know a way out with these coins should I decide to deposit them back into my bank account.

Spectre have two tokens one is a dividend paying token, paying weekly divs and a special yearly div.

The other is a Utility token for use on the trading platform.

Check out Spectre.ai they’ve just been listed on etherdelta. SXDT is the dividend paying token - SXUT is the Utility token.

I’ve gone in balls deep into the dividend paying token, it’s already 5x from the ICO.

219bsg.jpg

Did you transfer the £900 from Coinbase back to your own bank account?

Looking to give this a go over the next few days and the plan is to sign up to coinbase, transfer a bit of money in, and then transfer it over to an alt coin exchange and buying some of them up. Any thoughts on these exchanges? https://coinsutra.com/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

Just want to know a way out with these coins should I decide to deposit them back into my bank account.

I've been waiting for a coinbase withdrawal since last week. Should of been in friday

Really want to put in cold wallets and not look at it for a year, but...

Einsteinium have an announcement tomorrow.. If i had some spare bitcoin I'd be tempted to put in a little bit.

As TLW chief crypto authority and practitioner, do you believe the value will continue to grow over the next year?  It looks like the craze will continue for some time, and there is definitely money to be made but it also looks a lot like the dot.com bubble, in a sense that most money pouring in seems to be from small speculative investors with little or no understanding of the offerings. Isn't this proliferation of various other currencies a potentially dangerous trigger for the panic avalanche?

As TLW chief crypto authority and practitioner, do you believe the value will continue to grow over the next year?  It looks like the craze will continue for some time, and there is definitely money to be made but it also looks a lot like the dot.com bubble, in a sense that most money pouring in seems to be from small speculative investors with little or no understanding of the offerings. Isn't this proliferation of various other currencies a potentially dangerous trigger for the panic avalanche?

Well that is the sixty four million dollar question!

For me the biggest risk is that some form of regulation instantly makes all crypto illegal and so all coins worthless, but I really don't see how that happens. Other than that, how does the bubble burst? There may be a 'correction' of the whole market, but I see that happening over a very extended period of time. Also, some coins will fall on their arse. Not all will be successful and so some will lose in that way.

I think if you do your homework and pick your coins carefully, you'll do well over 12 to 24 months. I'm being a bit more risky and choosing some coins where I think the risk/reward ratio is more attractive. If TRX goes to 2$ I'll have 56,000$ for example.

This whole thing must have the governments of the world getting twitchy. It will be interesting to see what they do/try and do about it.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Coinbase seem to have a lot of bad reviews so I’m a bit wary of them atm. Could just be that they are really slow.

I took £240 out of Coinbase with no problem, though it took a while to verify the bank account as it had to wait for a payment from my bank into it before it would let me take out.

Getting money out took less time though and was clear a day earlier than it said it would be.

Well that is the sixty four million dollar question!

For me the biggest risk is that some form of regulation instantly makes all crypto illegal and so all coins worthless, but I really don't see how that happens. Other than that, how does the bubble burst? There may be a 'correction' of the whole market, but I see that happening over a very extended period of time. Also, some coins will fall on their arse. Not all will be successful and so some will lose in that way.

I think if you do your homework and pick your coins carefully, you'll do well over 12 to 24 months. I'm being a bit more risky and choosing some coins where I think the risk/reward ratio is more attractive. If TRX goes to 2$ I'll have 56,000$ for example.

This whole thing must have the governments of the world getting twitchy. It will be interesting to see what they do/try and do about it.

https://youtu.be/oPwWscfCJbE

Set up a binance account and moved half of my bitcoin (0.01 BTC) over from Coinbase and put half of it into TRX.

Need a wallet now as I've no idea how much it's worth to begin with and don't like having my coins in 3 different places.

Before that though, I've got another 0.005 BTC to throw at something... what do you recon Spybee? What coin on binance should I have a pop at before bedtime?

Personally, I don’t subscribe to the idea that BTC is a bubble, but haters gonna hate:

Even bitcoin must follow basic economic ruleshttps://www.thestar.com/business/personal_finance/2017/12/18/even-bitcoin-must-follow-basic-economic-rules.html.

There is over 300 TRILLION dollars of global debt. Lets get this straight - someone’s pound or someone’s dollar is SOMEBODY ELSES DEBT.

The global financial system is literally bankrupt, and the current stagflation is the calm before another storm. Paper Currencies, not backed by anything except hocus pocus, are not the sustainable future of real life economies.

Crypto currencies make sense in a world moving to unlimited renewable energy.

Set up a binance account and moved half of my bitcoin (0.01 BTC) over from Coinbase and put half of it into TRX.

Need a wallet now as I've no idea how much it's worth to begin with and don't like having my coins in 3 different places.

Before that though, I've got another 0.005 BTC to throw at something... what do you recon Spybee? What coin on binance should I have a pop at before bedtime?

I haven't used Binance, do they have $WISH?

TRX is now up to 5 cents, giving me some huge profit already. Maybe have a look at QASH as a long term investment.

As for all the other stuff, I am not trying to solve the problems of the world, I'm just playing a game where you can win real money!