You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Narcos S3 spoilers are all in here

Anny Road

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Thought the last season was horendous, I'd liked all the others. Still, kudos to any show about South American crime where location scouts get gunned down, that's dedication to authenticity.

I love your work but that's a shocker mate, it's ace.

15 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He just walks around all the time smoking and looking baffled. He's no Pablo. 

Yeah he's no Pablo but no one could ever live upto him. I enjoyed the last season much more than the Cali ones, they were the weakest.

Sure I've probably posted this but I was on a course a few years ago with this fella. How good a lookalike is that. Even had the deadpan 'Sit there and listen while I explain how your family's death is actually a good thing, because it will enable me to become President and help the poor'. 

pablo.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

People will dismiss this as easily offended snowflakes etc but it is a bit of bad taste to name a bar after a bloke who was involved in the murder of thousands of people, including 110 people killed when a plane was deliberately blown up. 

Plus, I bet it'll be full of absolute wannabe whoppers. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/aug/05/nottingham-restaurant-escobar-accused-glamourising-drug-lords

On 05/08/2021 at 14:02, Nelly-Torres said:

People will dismiss this as easily offended snowflakes etc but it is a bit of bad taste to name a bar after a bloke who was involved in the murder of thousands of people, including 110 people killed when a plane was deliberately blown up. 

Plus, I bet it'll be full of absolute wannabe whoppers. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/aug/05/nottingham-restaurant-escobar-accused-glamourising-drug-lords

I think it’s harsh the shit they’re getting to be fair, but I’m not directly affected by all that went on, so does my opinion count?

It’s a play on words and a theme from a near modern cult figure for a bar

On 17/07/2021 at 10:07, Section_31 said:

Fucking love Chepe. Absolute nails.

I used to have a robin I used to call chepe (after this guy) that used to come tap on my home office window and chirp to remind me to put food out for him. I left the window open over the weekend once and hadn’t left any food out so he flew in and shat on my office chair. Essentially it was extortion on his part.

certainly lived up to his name. 

I miss him.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

There is a series just come on sky from Escobars son. Gonna start it tomorrow. 

Honestly prepare to be bored

His son just spends his life saying how bad Pablo was and apologising for it. 

Im not saying he should be bigging him up or anything, but they are happy to make money off the shows but want to pretend they are anti Pablo. 

If you have audible have a look at Shaun Attwood War on drugs box set and British journo in Mexico Ioan Grillo books

Grillo was on Rogan a long while back if i remember right(fuck me Rogan really has shown himself up as a thick mans idea of a intellectual the last few years)

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Honestly prepare to be bored

His son just spends his life saying how bad Pablo was and apologising for it. 

Im not saying he should be bigging him up or anything, but they are happy to make money off the shows but want to pretend they are anti Pablo. 

I've read his book so wasn't expecting anything new to be honest mate. I'll still watch it. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I've read his book so wasn't expecting anything new to be honest mate. I'll still watch it. 

Didn't bother with the book. I watch a documentary on him meeting victims. I'm not sure i believe a word either of them say if I'm honest