You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Narcos S3 spoilers are all in here

Anny Road

Watched 8 of them, enjoying it. Very good, although after the 1st 2 episodes I very nearly gave it up. Glad I stayed with it though. Escobar was just an ace cunt. These Cali fellas are a poor mans Pablo. Pulling for Jorge and his missus, even though his missus is a twat.

The wives are always typecast this way. It's a bit of bugbear for me in loads of tv programmes. 'Oh,I don't see you enough' despite living in a fucking big house and money piling in. My missus would tell me to work more hours!

Anyone who enjoys Narcos and has not seen Sicario give it a go. Mexican cartel and DEA stuff. Del Toro is fucking superb. New one out next year too

Sicario was excellent and I felt it was quite a bit more frightening than Narcos too. There is so much killing in Narcos you seem to just shrug it off,and they loved their shoot-outs. Some of them were just plainly ridiculous.

Not sure how overblown it was to be honest. The stuff i read on organised crime its the Mexicans lately and Colombians of the 80/90s that just took shit to a whole new level of sick shit.

They will literally kill anything living in a house from a 2 week old bady to Grandma and the dogs and goldfish

Not sure how overblown it was to be honest. The stuff i read on organised crime its the Mexicans lately and Colombians of the 80/90s that just took shit to a whole new level of sick shit.

They will literally kill anything living in a house from a 2 week old bady to Grandma and the dogs and goldfish

I was talking more about the gun battles where 500 rounds go off in an area the size of somebody's bathroom yet nobody gets shot. The civil wars down there,and obvious CIA involvement made the body count much higher than it needed to be though,alongside the legalisation of right wing vigilante groups who were just as ruthless as the narco bosses.

I've just finished episode 3 and it's great so far - as usual.

But...

Why didn't the DEA agent search the office properly?

You've got a warrant, it's clear the bloke doesn't want you in there, fucking turn it upside down you cretin!