You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - 4pm, Sun 27/08/17 - There will be blud, innit fam?

Trumo

Liverpool fans reacted to a Liverpool match as it unfolds?

That's not quite all it is though, is it? It doesn't keep me up at night, but I was just passing a comment that calling players useless fucking cunts and wishing them serious injuries during a 4-0 win is just not what we should be about in my view. 

Anyway, enough of that from me. I'm buzzing on that win. Really love beating these arseholes. 

That's not quite all it is though, is it? It doesn't keep me up at night, but I was just passing a comment that calling players useless fucking cunts and wishing them serious injuries during a 4-0 win is just not what we should be about in my view. 

Anyway, enough of that from me. I'm buzzing on that win. Really love beating these arseholes.

It was a great win.

The type of free wheeling victory that will terrify teams, before they got off the coach, too.

• Upvote 1

Klopp is a genius. I love watching his pressing traps. I love how he coaches players to play with their heads up and always have a teammate in close support before attempting anything, about when to go slow and when to go fast. Love watching teams that are set up to get the most out of players. 

• Upvote 2

Had my doubts about the defence but can't argue with not only a clean sheet, we were so effective we stopped them even getting a shot on target. Great performance and could have been twice that many goals.

Our front 3 really are awesome aren't they? Can't imagine any defenders having an easy night's sleep before they play us, and they'll certainly be having nightmares afterwards too.

Coutinho and Lallnana returning to the fold will only add to that.

Next up man city, with no sterling to bail them out this time, I'm quite confident, only problem is we tend to have an average game after internationals.

• Upvote 1

Klopp is a genius. I love watching his pressing traps. I love how he coaches players to play with their heads up and always have a teammate in close support before attempting anything, about when to go slow and when to go fast. Love watching teams that are set up to get the most out of players.

Arsenal are set up to get the most out of our players.

• Upvote 1

Next May, on the 26th, in Kiev.

Let that cunt C.Ronaldo know that the Lannisters are not the only ones who pay their debts.

Wenger just had a right kicking during his interview on Sportsnet. Actually started to feel a bit sorry for him

I don't, he took a ton of stick last season and chose to stay, he can't really expect an easy ride just because he's signed on for another 2 years.