You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mayweather - McGregor

moof

Course he did.  The same McGregor that had everyone believe he whooped van heerden's ass in sparring only for Heerden's team to release the whole footage showing the complete opposite.  

For what it worth - 

Paul Malignaggi said this on twitter - 

Paul MalignaggiVerified account @PaulMalignaggi I actually beat his ass, 24 hrsoff a flight 2 lol, which is why Im saying post the vid, I try not 2 be petty but seems it's late 4 that now.

=====

Il believe Paulies word over a proven liar like McGregor every day off the week..  

Guest Pistonbroke

God I hate Mayweather, but I hope he absolutely hammers that gobshyte McGregor, hopefully they end each others careers, pair of cunts. 

I believe what my eyes see, which is Paulie with his face looking like a rotting aubergine. He must have head butted McGregor's fiats really hard.

Your eyes haven't seen anything other than 1 pic of Paulie having a couple of bruises on his face.....  The same bruises he wouldn't have had if he wore the same headgear Connor was wearing in sparring...  

Only the video can prove anything, which I'm sure Connor will post in full in due course to show how truthful he is lol.......Not

The fact that Connor could only give a retired fat Pauli a couple of bruises in a 12 round sparring session says it all really.   Even glass jaw Amir Khan did more than that.

Sounds like a cunt, that barber. Funny, but a cunt.

Unless of course it's just a blow hard story. In which case he's a blow hard cunt.

He's sound really.  Loves boxing but hates MMA and despises McGregor.  He's funny as fuck

God I hate Mayweather, but I hope he absolutely hammers that gobshyte McGregor, hopefully they end each others careers, pair of cunts. 

Yup, hate Mayweather.  Only watched his fights in the hope he got beat.  But I want him to knock this fraud out bigtime, which he will do.

has there ever been a fight where so many of the potential audience want both sides to get the shit beaten out of them?  Though with the sort of twats who stand to make a load of money out of this, and the mugs prepared to pay for it, I wouldn't be surprised if they choreograph a joint knock out.

Yup, hate Mayweather.  Only watched his fights in the hope he got beat.  But I want him to knock this fraud out bigtime, which he will do.

Not sure he's a fraud mate, he's not a boxer granted but he's a world class mma

Your eyes haven't seen anything other than 1 pic of Paulie having a couple of bruises on his face..... The same bruises he wouldn't have had if he wore the same headgear Connor was wearing in sparring...

Only the video can prove anything, which I'm sure Connor will post in full in due course to show how truthful he is lol.......Not

The fact that Connor could only give a retired fat Pauli a couple of bruises in a 12 round sparring session says it all really. Even glass jaw Amir Khan did more than that.

A couple of bruises. Mate, I get it. You don't like McGregor; but don't make things up, his face was fucked. There's clear pictures of it.

Ah, fuck it. No point about arguing about it. I just hope the next few weeks go quickly. The sooner it's over, the better.

Not sure he's a fraud mate, he's not a boxer granted but he's a world class mma

When he starts defending his belts  and wins il agree.  World class fighters don't have 3 defeats by the age of 28 after 24 fights. The like of  Jon Jones is world class.  

A couple of bruises. Mate, I get it. You don't like McGregor; but don't make things up, his face was fucked. There's clear pictures of it.

Ah, fuck it. No point about arguing about it. I just hope the next few weeks go quickly. The sooner it's over, the better.

Here he is being interviewed after his sparring session...  A bruised left eye...  That's it.  

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/mayweather-mcgregor/conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-sparring-session-paulie-malignaggi-black-eye-video-a7854996.html

mcgregor-mayweather.jpg

12 rounds against an out of shape Paulie and that all he has to show for it. Floyd's gonna make of fool of Connor.

Guest Pistonbroke

To be fair GSP loss was to the former best Welterweight and a freak one punch knockout that he more than avenged later. He wasn't tapped out twice in under 70 seconds

Simon's mate 'Jarv' gets about. 

Really dot get the hate for McGregor. He just has a brash, cocky persona. That's all.

Oh, and lots of people like him and gravitate towards him. Which apparently means he's a cunt, or something.

Mayweather has actually beaten the shit out of multiple women, and we have people on here rooting for him because they hate McGregor that much.

Bizarre.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be fair GSP loss was to the former best Welterweight and a freak one punch knockout that he more than avenged later. He wasn't tapped out twice in under 70 seconds

You've missed the point. Most fighters have a couple of losses on their record, particularly in MMA. It doesn't mean they're not great.

• Upvote 1

Really dot get the hate for McGregor. He just has a brash, cocky persona. That's all.

Oh, and lots of people like him and gravitate towards him. Which apparently means he's a cunt, or something.

Mayweather has actually beaten the shit out of multiple women, and we have people on here rooting for him because they hate McGregor that much.

Bizarre.

Yeah agree with all that. If you're judging them based on their character, it's not even close. Mayweather is a fucking scumbag.

Guest Pistonbroke

Bizarre.

I think you'll find the majority have said they hate both. The hate for McGregor is due to him being a massive fucking gobshyte, and with due respect people can hate on who they like. 

I dont hate McGregor,i hate what he is doing and what he is ding to MMA

He held up the 145lb division after beating Aldo then fucked off without defending the belt,then took a fight at 170 lost had a rematch won then went up and won at 155lb. Then again instead of defending threw out all the excuses he needed a rest and nobody and proved ready to fight him(this from a man who had no contender fights for his shot) then fucked off again holding up the division.

He had mad the belt nearly a year and not defended it again.

Its taking the piss and if it wasn't Conor the UFC would not put up with it. Same with Rousey in the womens division and even Brock at heavyweight. It pisses all over those that fight and defend. Look how quick Dana was to throw Anderson Silva under the bus when he had a couple of poor fights and now the same with Woodley .Has even threaten to stop DJ division if he didn't take fight. Conor could stink the place up for 4 or 5 fights on the trot and he wouldn't say shit. Yet Woodley(yes the last couple were broing,but fuck you fight a great striker like Thompson or the best grappler in teh sport for 5 rounds with a torn labrum),he has defended 3 times since Conor won his title and they still shit on him.

Fair points

I don't know if you listen to any of the podcasts but Anthony Walker and Jordan Breen just did a great one on Woodley. 

Made some great points and both think race has a massive influence on it. To be honest i do too. 

Im not saying Dana is a racist but i do think it plays a role.

I see little difference in Woodley run and GSPs other than prior to the last three fights Woodley was knocking people out for fun. 

I dont blame him for the past few fights,2x Wonderboy who is a far better striker than anyone and one mistake and he is highlight reeling you with a kick. Make one mistake with Maia and your on the floor and getting tapped(especially without the use of one arm). Dana never bitched about GSP the same way.

He went to town when both Lietes and Maia refused to engaged with Anderson and just blamed him. 

They made great points that Woodley was on a major Hip Hop radio show and freestyling live on air but the UFC did not even bother to put anything out about it. He was at the marches against the police shootings in Ferguson Missouri completley ignored,does loads of work with the local community,again ignored yet Conor shows off a new car and they are all over it. WHy are they not promoting Woodley at all,they didn't even bother after him 

Tell me this guy is not worth promoting and watching

• Upvote 2