Quantcast
Trent Alexander Arnold - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Arl arse

Trent Alexander Arnold

12 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

That pass to Mane, oof... Alonsoesque

Twas a thing of beauty, as was the control by Mane and the excellent pass to Shaq who cleverly dinked it past short arms who was left floundering. Great team goal from the back, as was the 4th which also involved TAA and Mane after a good header out by VVD. 

Defensively he is still work in progress, but far better now than he was a year ago.

His right foot however, is something special. As long as I’ve followed the Reds only Molby, Gerrard and Alonso have been at similar levels.

1 hour ago, Herp McDerp said:

That pass to Mane, oof... Alonsoesque

I’m so fucking happy we scored off that because that pass will now live forever. Fucking unreal footballer, is Trent 

9 hours ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Defensively he is still work in progress, but far better now than he was a year ago.

His right foot however, is something special. As long as I’ve followed the Reds only Molby, Gerrard and Alonso have been at similar levels.

Souness. 

11 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Souness. 

Maybe. He certainly was the complete midfielder, and I had him in mind when writing the post. But I feel maybe the passing skills of the other four were or is more extreme. 

19 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Maybe. He certainly was the complete midfielder, and I had him in mind when writing the post. But I feel maybe the passing skills of the other four were or is more extreme. 

He could hit long passes and score goals with either foot. All top players though.