You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Guest Pistonbroke

Lets see how many , if any , of these amendments the Tories take seriously. If as I suspect they get short shrift I would hope Corbyn would stand up to them

May has spoken mate, they don't want a soft boiled, fried, poached or scrambled Brexit, It's hard boiled all the way. 

humpty-dumpty2.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

Yes because he has a whole load of newspapers under his arm doesn't he...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They might be in the bag, who knows. You are making a mountain out of a molehill mate. He has to read all the tabloids. 

Guest Pistonbroke

A former Captain of our local red team is often slated on here for doing an interview with that Rag.

Are we making a mountain out of molehill of that?

Totally different, Corbyn has no affiliation to our football club and I'll say it again, as the leader of the Labour party he has to read all the tabloids. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Amazing that people will justify buying that paper on here.

Amazing.

I'm not justifying it, but think what you like. Who posted the photo of it BTW? 

Guest Pistonbroke

That doesn't change the fact it contained a photo of that shit rag. Listen, I hate the fucking scum with a passion, I'll let others know of my feelings, I can't make anyone's choices for them though. 

I always knew he read that rag on the sly. His entire history in politics and every word that comes out of his mouth is all a ruse to hide that fact.

His favourite part (page 3 aside) is all the front page headlines they use to slag him off. Bloody masochist.

I think it's reasonable, as leader of Her Majesty's Opposition, for him to know what the media is saying. No issues there.

What I would say is that, having made a song and dance about not buying the Sun in the past, it's a little hypocritical to then go out and buy it.

Of course, even then he could be buying it for an elderly neighbour or something.

Less forgivable is the Wilson shell suit.

He absolutely has to read all the papers, no doubt he gets them all delivered to his office everyday. That's completely justifiable.

Nipping to the shops and buying that rag seems hypocritical and not justifiable but you lot are making some beautiful shapes contorting yourselves here. Lovely.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it's reasonable, as leader of Her Majesty's Opposition, for him to know what the media is saying. No issues there.

What I would say is that, having made a song and dance about not buying the Sun in the past, it's a little hypocritical to then go out and buy it.

Of course, even then he could be buying it for an elderly neighbour or something.

Less forgivable is the Wilson shell suit.

This.

My first thought was "Has someone just Photoshopped his head onto some scratter from Moss Side?"