Quantcast
Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader? - Page 952 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

211 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?



Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You can’t mean he is ‘shite’ for some rubbishy jokes.  It’s a purity test, either side searching for something that can be deemed offensive. Dumb. 

The shite in general. It's a shitfest almost every aspect. What's being done and what were doing, what we focus on or dont. How people act or react. The politicians, the media, the voters. It all feels shite.

 

I'll add. Im just tired of it all, it's why I asked the daily mail to ban me. Im tired of adding to it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The shite in general. It's a shitfest almost every aspect. What's being done and what were doing, what we focus on or dont. How people act or react. The politicians, the media, the voters. It all feels shite.

 

I'll add. Im just tired of it all, it's why I asked the daily mail to ban me. Im tired of adding to it.

You're definitely in trouble if you've become addicted to the Daily Mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Used to just do it to see how many red arrows I could get.

 

That was a game we played on here, post under an assumed name and see how many red or green arrows you could get.

 

Think I got about 3,000 green arrows once for writing "God bless you Wills!" on a story about Prince William.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was banned for a short time for calling chelsea a plastic club. I received an email saying due to the amount of reports your comment received we are suspending your account. Which was nice.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

I understand the Danish Labour Party pay its conference staff more than 7 quid an hour too.

Tory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

In fairness, the Swahili joke is good. 

Agreed. Another Yellow-Tory lie though.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Well, let me put it another way. 

 

 

"Let me put it another way" = "Let me drag in something completely unrelated because that's all I've got"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

I understand the Danish Labour Party pays its conference staff more than 7 quid an hour too.

Waah. Waah. Waah.

 

What are the ShitDems plans for workers' rights if they do what their delusional leader expects and enter into coalition with the cunt Johnson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Waah. Waah. Waah.

 

What are the ShitDems plans for workers' rights if they do what their delusional leader expects and enter into coalition with the cunt Johnson?

 

In English, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

In English, please.

Let's imagine that Swinson's "prepare for government" shtick actually means something. 

 

What would workers' rights be like under a  (stop sniggering at the back) Swinson premiership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I was banned for a short time for calling chelsea a plastic club. I received an email saying due to the amount of reports your comment received we are suspending your account. Which was nice.

 

I got banned for saying that Littlejohn was a racist homophobe. Proof if ever it was needed that the Daily Mail are no great lovers of posting facts.

 

I may also have then gone on to suggest that the fact every column always shoehorned in some reference to gay people wasn't fooling anyone and he should just accept he was gay instead of overtly trying to hide it be always being critical of it. Much like how Rico should just go to the trans section of Porn Hub and just let rip as he'll feel much better than coming on here complaining about them playing cricket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My missus mum told me she is voting for Boris. I asked her why she said because Corbyn is an IRA sympathizer and looks like a ferret. That's it no other reasons 

My dad says he has actually seen a video of Corbyn arming a car bomb for the IRA and then photos of that car after it had gone off.

 

I have little doubt that we are going to see another Tory government, they may be shit, but they've played a blinder as far as pretty much everything bad that has ever happened in the country being down to either him or the EU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My missus mum told me she is voting for Boris. I asked her why she said because Corbyn is an IRA sympathizer and looks like a ferret. That's it no other reasons 

Is it possible that your ma in law is a bit of a twat? Asking for a friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Is it possible that your ma in law is a bit of a twat? Asking for a friend!

She's genuinely the nicest person I've ever met, everyone loves her. She's just been listening to the wrong people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×