You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

If Celtic win the Scottish Cup next week, they'll have gone an entire domestic season unbeaten in league and cups. That is an outstanding achievement. Brendan just needs that wee bit of not being shit in Europe.

• Upvote 2

Apparently big brave racist lionheart got subbed off on 26 minutes and there was an actual guard of honour set up for him. On 26 minutes. What the fuck?

His number. Not sure why he'd only want to play 26 mins mind, he'd have been better going off with 26 mins left or had a minutes applause on 26 minutes. What would have happened if he was No.4? He wouldn't even have broken and sweat and would be off. He's a club legend there so I'd expect some sort of big acknowledgement but to be subbed after 26 minutes seen stupid to me.

Apparently big brave racist lionheart got subbed off on 26 minutes and there was an actual guard of honour set up for him. On 26 minutes. What the fuck?

That's not the worst of it.

He didn't have it set up for him...he set it up himself! He had the idea and went to Conte to suggest it and they agreed to it.

That's not the worst of it.

He didn't have it set up for him...he set it up himself! He had the idea and went to Conte to suggest it and they agreed to it.

He's a tit of a broke, hugely egotistical.

Harry Kane is something else, anyone still doubting him is a moron. If he stays fit he'll break Shearers record I think.

Bloody Terry jumping up and down with the cup - he hardly played all season!

Bit sad hearing "we are the Champions" belting out - that's what I used to sing for us all the time in the 80's!

Switched over to LFC tv ages ago Suzy, Sturridge chatting up Linda was a particular highlight.

Bloody Terry jumping up and down with the cup - he hardly played all season!

Bit sad hearing "we are the Champions" belting out - that's what I used to sing for us all the time in the 80's!

I'd definitely have been singing that in the 80's if it wasn't for the fact I was 18 months old when the decade ended!