You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea City (Away) - Sunday 1st May 12:00

Allan

Why didn't Skrtel try and tackle him for that second goal?

Apparently the lad hadn't scored for a year! Pisses me off how we make these no mark teams look like world beaters.

I just hope we get through the second half without any injuries and at least look as though we are remotely arsed.

Load of shite!

Ah yes, let's all blame martin skrtel for the goal which wasnt his fault. He cant be in 2 places at once.

• Upvote 1

Should never have started this

Hang on, we've got some people saying we should be playing a stronger side  and now you're suggesting we should be fielding a weaker team altogether.

No wonder the manager cant fucking win.

How does your foot being stood on lead to you lying on the floor like you're dead? Happens to me twice a day at least on the tube to work

You should start falling around and rolling over on your back in the tube while your mates wave imaginary yellow cards at the accidental assailant.

Hang on, we've got some people saying we should be playing a stronger side  and now you're suggesting we should be fielding a weaker team altogether.

I think the point was just starting Coutinho surrounded by kids was neither one thing or another especially when he clearly had Thursday on his mind,  

Hang on, we've got some people saying we should be playing a stronger side and now you're suggesting we should be fielding a weaker team altogether.

All going well, these few league games may actually mean something next year. I probably agree that he shouldn't have risked anybody who might start on Thursday, though.