You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke semi final second leg

Grinch

Guest Pistonbroke

Allardyce and Moyes will have been on the phone already.

"Don't worry Mark, we all know how it works when that lot come over here."

Hahaha, out of rep mate. 

The footballing fraternity will be gutted, Smith's silence when Allen slotted the last penalty was Golden!! 

What did Hughes say?

Better team. The offside goal should count because, damnnit, they deserved it. They went out but they have a victory over the 90 minutes on paper. Theirs is a moral victory, whatever the fuck that is. They are going to try and win the FA Cup to make up for it.

• Upvote 1

Am done with watching penalty shootouts now I think. I felt like shit watching it, and I don't even agree that any game should be ended like that. Also noticed Klopp was looking away too, so I might start joining him from now on whenever it happens again. Mig's saves and Allen's great final penalty* should be a good note to end watching them on.

* must've taken some courage to go so close to the top corner like that with a kick that was so important. I've never actually disliked him either and don't know what the fuss is about when it comes to having issues with him. Well done beardy, even if I do think you should shave.

• Upvote 1

Better team. The offside goal should count because, damnnit, they deserved it. They went out but they have a victory over the 90 minutes on paper. Theirs is a moral victory, whatever the fuck that is. They are going to try and win the FA Cup to make up for it.

Be funny as fuck if we knock em out on pens in the semi.

You don't beat the mighty reds 6-1 Stoke without some comeback

Guest Pistonbroke

Picture it later on a conference link on tinterweb. Slur, Sham, Fat head, Pullthis, all crying into the Bells with Hughesy.

His mobile will be hot tonight, a never ending reminder that the best team lost blah blah blah......and after each call finishes he'll hang up and realise yet again that he and his shitty club are not going to Wembley. 

The attacking goal striker was in an offside position when the ball was played through for the goal play. No defensive back was in position so although by the laws of the game it was a foul play, the goal strike stood. The line judge decided the play was fair. Although in the end justice was done in a penalty strike shootout as Liverpool Reds beat Stokers to clinch a play off place.

Exactly, Fuck the Stokers

In my opinion we should not be annoyed how we qualified against this bunch of cunts. We were indeed terrible and some of our players put a really shameful performance. But Stoke were terrible too. Their only goal was an offside and they simply don't know how to score after being managed for so many years by that welsh nonce. Their fans who sang "this is a library" are horrible. Any other Premier League team would have gone through tonight. They didn't and they didn't deserve it.

It is great to see Klopp and the new generation of players (e.g. Ibe, Can, Allen, Sakho) reaching their first final with Liverpool.

Well done Welsh Fairy.

• Upvote 1

"I thought we were by far the better team. Nobody gave us a chance - why they would do that I don't know. We've proved for a couple of years that we're a good team. I think Liverpool were delighted to go to penalties and then it's a lottery."

Sparky is absolutely seething.

And his lottery ticket was in his trouser pocket in the wash.

• Upvote 1