You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

AWAY Rubin Kazan, Thursday, 5 November,

Skrtel Milk

The turnaround in the way we play and the growth in confidence as a team and individually is off the charts but the true tests will come against better teams than Bournemouth Chelsea (at the moment) and a team 12th in the Russian league. As a wise man once saod "Steady".

• Upvote 1

Klopp was impressed with the application of his charges today.

'I thought we were absolutely outstanding in the first half, but we just lacked that wee bit of luck with the last ball. We showed great character in the second half and young Jordan Ibe, who was outstanding throughout, scored a great goal. It was always going to be a tricky fixture and I can't ask for any more from the group tonight.'

Wee Jordan Ibe

I'm sure it's been touched on but I'm not trawling through the thread, but what the Fuckity Fuck was that prick Owen talking about when can get studs raked down his achilles? You'll not see a more blatant pen all day. He kept digging a bigger hole for himself instead of admitting he got it wrong. Stupid cunt.

i know he called it wrong in real time & just decided every time they showed s replay to stick to his original bad call.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the BT pundits are the fucking pits.

Can people not celebrate a win without putting the boot in to rodgers?

They re all rodgers signings albeit klopp is getting a better tune out of them at the minute.

No not really. I think back to Sion at home particularly with so many players playing out of position, watching young Ibe slowly falling apart being asked to play as s wing back on both left and right. A back 3 of Toure Gomez and Can. Watching the team now you would not recognise them from then. It's amazing the speed of the turnaround considering the mess that useless cunt left behind.
  • Upvote 6

They re all rodgers signings albeit klopp is getting a better tune out of them at the minute.

" at the minute " You mean almost immediately. Actually players playing in their preferred positions and having a plan and sticking to it. Not basically making it up as you go along. If they were his signings he had no fucking idea how to utilise them did he. The difference in almost all players is there for all to see. Rodgers is the past but people are still angry at him, only natural I suppose.
  • Upvote 1

" at the minute " You mean almost immediately. Actually players playing in their preferred positions and having a plan and sticking to it. Not basically making it up as you go along. If they were his signings he had no fucking idea how to utilise them did he. The difference in almost all players is there for all to see. Rodgers is the past but people are still angry at him, only natural I suppose.

theres a degree of hypocrisy in all of this and klopp is in a great place where if he achieves anything with this squad its down to him but if he doesnt he inherited a shite squad.

I think we can do well this season because klopp has simplified everything and he has decent players at his disposal.

While I agree regarding the win win situation I don't think Klopp will see it that way. Not his style at all. He is simplifying things but as the cliche says " it's a simple game " he is a top manager and will get the best out of what we have as he currently is. Despite what he says he will make changes but not as sweeping as some think. He will improve players already here through man management and tactical awareness, he will bring young players on by nursing them, arm round the shoulder like with Ibe tonight. He keeps it simple, is passionate and humble. And fucking nuts too.

• Upvote 1

Good away European display. Three points welcome. Ibe took his goal well and we defended solidly. Should have been well clear but sometimes you've got to grind out a 1-0. Very pleasing in its own way. Still unbeaten under Klopp but the early draws are turning into wins now. Long may it continue.

• Upvote 1

I seem to remember a certain KING KENNY not getting one iota of credit for key players clearly not bought by Rodgers.

I seem to remember a certain KING KENNY not getting one iota of credit for key players clearly not bought by Rodgers.

Sadly that's because Henderson was the only half decent one. Adam and Downing were bombed out before Rodgers got good performances from the team. Not sure you can blame Kenny for Carroll as I think he was more Comolli, as was Suarez.

Sadly that's because Henderson was the only half decent one. Adam and Downing were bombed out before Rodgers got good performances from the team. Not sure you can blame Kenny for Carroll as I think he was more Comolli, as was Suarez.

They were bought under Kenny's tenure so they are Kenny's signings. Credit were credit's due,and criticism too.