You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sopranos or Game of thrones?

Dave D

Watched 2 seasons of breaking bad and thought it was shite. Prison break season 1 was as good as anything, but a sharp decline after that.

Game of thrones is great.

Haven't seen sopranos.

Hope this helps.

Series 3 of Breaking Bad is where it starts getting seriously good, mate. You should definitely revisit it.

Your boy Ed Sheeran is meant to be in the new Game of Thrones.

Series 3 of Breaking Bad is where it starts getting seriously good, mate. You should definitely revisit it.

Your boy Ed Sheeran is meant to be in the new Game of Thrones.

That wee shite Jesse just did my tits in. Can't stand with watch him whinge about the screen like a fucking gimp. Might get back to it at some stage though.

Love how I'm now the resident Sheeran fanboi because I said he wasn't talentless.

• Upvote 1

Well....

After posing the question I tried Sopranos and got to start of season 3 and lost interest- thought it was a bit slow at times.

Moved on to Game of Thrones- Fucking Brilliant- just finished Season 6.

So the question now, is where to head from here?  

Well you could find your local weekend Renaissance festival - or join a Dungeons and Dragons chat group.

• Upvote 1

Well you could find your local weekend Renaissance festival - or join a Dungeons and Dragons chat group.

There's a dungeons and dragons chat group? What the fuck am I doing wasting my time with mafioso wannabe hard-ons like you?

You started it to be fair

Is this shit supposed to be funny? A show about The English Civil War set in a fantasy land versus the greatest television series of all time? Even if you like that medieval fantasy stuff you can't even compare it to the masterpiece that was The Sopranos.

Game of thrones is fantastic. But it's no sopranos

Your loving the renaissance. I think you've been to one of these fairs. Dressed as a dragon with the face of Tony Soprano. And got chased out by a group of dwarves

In your honour I'll maybe give the Sopranos another look. Please tell me the scrawny nephew fuckwit gets his face blown off at some point...