You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another US Shooting

General Dryness

I think he'll find this isn't going to change her mind about dating him.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/24/us/teen-murder-racist-virginia.html?referer=https://t.co/XmA4bzE9LQ?amp=1#click=https://t.co/XmA4bzE9LQ

By Jacey Fortin

Dec. 24, 2017

A husband and wife were shot dead in their Virginia home three days before Christmas by a 17-year-old boy they had warned their daughter not to date because of his racist views, according to officials and news accounts.

The teenager shot Scott Fricker, 48, and his wife, Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, around 5 a.m. Friday before shooting himself, the police said.

The couple, who lived in Reston, Va., about 20 miles west of Washington, were pronounced dead at the scene. The teenager survived and was hospitalized in “life-threatening condition,” according to a statement from the Fairfax County Police Department. Four other family members who were in the house were not hurt, the statement said.

• 4 weeks later...

It now seems it was an accident. The girl dropped her bag, which obviously contained a gun. I wonder if she took the gun to school as protection against a school shooter.

Maybe she just woke up that morning, after mama said she'd be the chosen one?

Anyway, I blame the mother.

Look, the minute someone shot 600 people with a minigun Cyberdyne style out of a Vegas hotel window and it was greeted only with the Tweeted thoughts and prayers of Mike Pence it was game over for any hope of the yanks ever doing anything about this shit.

I still can't get over that guy's name. Their cabinet only needs a pound,some shillings and they really will be imperialists.

• 2 weeks later...
  • dave u changed the title to Another US Shooting