You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Honest question for all you crying bastards

Bjornebye

We have just lost only our 2nd game in 19.

We are undefeated in the league in 10 games and facing a fairly easy FA Cup Quarter Final.

Why, when we lose one game, do about 80% of the posters in the FF turn into hysterical fucking fannies and start asking for players to be sold/sacked, slag the manager off ,beg for Rafa's hairy balls to be dipped back into their mouths and become fucking autistic when they are pulled up on it?

• Upvote 26
  • Downvote 2

Guest davelfc

We are undefeated in the league in 10 games and facing a fairly easy FA Cup Quarter Final.

Why, when we lose one game, do about 80% of the posters in the FF turn into hysterical fucking fannies and start asking for players to be sold/sacked, slag the manager off ,beg for Rafa's hairy balls to be dipped back into their mouths and become fucking autistic when they are pulled up on it?

Because football is an emotional roller coaster and if it doesn't hurt when we lose then you're really dead?

• Upvote 4

Guest davelfc

It hurts me more than most but fucking hell. Some of the reactions on here are just pure hysterical.

I think there's extremes on both sides, I think neither help. I say striving for 4th all season has the shine taken off it when we're shit in the CL and all of a sudden I'm saying something quite different to suit some knob heads agenda.

Slobbering mongs on both sides I'm afraid. 

To the first point: That's like pointing out that I managed to get through the first five chambers playing Russian roulette, but caught the bullet on the last one. Maybe it would help if people understood the 2nd loss knocked us out of a European trophy competition which, if we had won, would have us against Brugge in the next round. Beating Aston Villa or Palace doesn't mean as much, does it? Which brings up the next point.

We aren't going to win the fucking league no matter what we fucking do. And what precisely is point of getting fourth based on our pathetic performances in the Cl/El this season? Lather, rinse, repeat.

The Arsenalization of Liverpool has arrived.

• Upvote 1

To the first point: That's like pointing out that I managed to get through the first five chambers playing Russian roulette, but caught the bullet on the last one. Maybe it would help if people understood the 2nd loss knocked us out of a European trophy competition which, if we had won, would have us against Brugge in the next round. Beating Aston Villa or Palace doesn't mean as much, does it? Which brings up the next point.

We aren't going to win the fucking league no matter what we fucking do. And what precisely is point of getting fourth based on our pathetic performances in the Cl/El this season? Lather, rinse, repeat.

The Arsenalization of Liverpool has arrived.

There's only 5 rounds to Russian roulette otherwise it's just a prolonged suicide.

• Upvote 2

Guest davelfc

I think I've learned the Rodgers thread is one to avoid following any loss. 

This is probably the best news the forum has ever had, contrary Tom actually going to avoid that thread. I'm off to open a beer. 

I bet he's fucking lying, he won't be able to avoid it the twat.

• Upvote 4

Guest davelfc

Dr J you do seem to have taken the loss last night a little harder than most. After such losses it usually helps to seek some perspective or small comfort. For instance we do not really have the players to take on such a challenge of the FA Cup, UEFA and climbing the league. You could always go down the route of saying it's a 'mickey mouse cup anyway' although that is usually reserved for the league cup.

When I get mad at our results and want to thump something I usually bring up Contrary Tom's profile and realise that that poor cunt is much worse off than I am and it calms me down.

• Upvote 4