You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Better Call Saul

Elite

Just as an aside some rearranged the episode titles from season 2 and got this.

Fifi

Rebecca

Inflatable

Nailed

Gloves Off

Switch

Bali Hai

Amarillo

Cobbler

Klick

Given the amount of easter eggs they seem to throw in it definitely seems impossible for that to be a coincidence.

The way his storyline has been building I though it seemed obvious it was dragging Mike more into that world.

My assumption would be that the fact Hectors operation is so sloppy and Mike is disrupting it leaves the way open for Gus to get involved and meetup with Mike. 

Penultimate episode outdoes the finale again. Must admit, after struggling through season 1 and taking a couple of episodes of season 2 to get into it, I fucking love this now. I've enjoyed watching it week to week too, rather than 3 episodes binge viewing each night.

Chuck is a cunt.

• Upvote 1

Penultimate episode outdoes the finale again. Must admit, after struggling through season 1 and taking a couple of episodes of season 2 to get into it, I fucking love this now. I've enjoyed watching it week to week too, rather than 3 episodes binge viewing each night.

Chuck is a cunt.

You could have put the last line in spoiler tags considering last week's cliffhanger was chuck could be a dead cunt

I thought this final episode was ace. So many pages unturned, so many threads left dangling, a fucking superb cliff hanger because we all know what and who is just around the corner.

Be patient, the frustration is borne from our impending withdrawal, the cheque is in the post but we all want it NOW !

I believe that we're living in a golden age of television; BCS ends, Banshee is rolling, GOT is around the corner and a plethora of other great shows are spoling us rotten.

It's a great time to have a Kodi box.

• Upvote 2

Outstanding TV. Complete absence of cliché and understands the most important part of fiction is characters and dialogue. The cinematography is always from the character's viewpoint and has a pleasing lack of gratuitousness that is so apparent in modern-day filmmaking. Enjoy how it takes its time rather than speed along with the plot to cover for its lack of originality. Can't wait to rewatch the whole series when it's done to pick up on everything I missed.

• Upvote 1

Are the people who think Chuck is a cunt the same ones who thought Skyler was a cunt? I'd always put it down to misogyny but now I think it's people lacking any kind of morality and believing the protagonist is always in the right. Chuck is an honourable, tragic character being taken advantage of by the immoral Jimmy. Just because he has a bit of charm doesn't excuse his actions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are the people who think Chuck is a cunt the same ones who thought Skyler was a cunt? I'd always put it down to misogyny but now I think it's people lacking any kind of morality and believing the protagonist is always in the right. Chuck is an honourable, tragic character being taken advantage of by the immoral Jimmy. Just because he has a bit of charm doesn't excuse his actions.

Its a tv programme,its not real.
  • Upvote 1