You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shitty pipe dreams

RJ Fan club

Guest Pistonbroke

I thought you were siding with him? The old buffers need to stick together

I was trying to fit platform into a pun....the fact stringy got in before me saved me from making his fatal error. Old buffers!!!! I'm at least 2 years younger than that old git. 

I was trying to fit platform into a pun....the fact stringy got in before me saved me from making his fatal error. Old buffers!!!! I'm at least 2 years younger than that old git.

And I was just shoe horning in a few puns of my own

Visit mount kailash in Tibet, it's difficult to get to, remote and a spiritual place for a number of religions and a source of a number of major rivers. I read about it once and it just seemed fantastic. one of the few adventures left in the world that isn't ruined (although prob is now). The other half refuses to go with me which I'd prefer as she wouldn't want to slum it. It also costs a fair whack to do.

Go to Rio for New Year with my mates. Been to New York for new year and that was amazing. Fucking freezing but amazing. I remember standing in Times Square and getting that excited feeling you get when you are a little kid at Christmas.

I'd love to go to Rio as it would be an amazing party, be nice and warm with tons of gorgeous women everywhere and you could stay out all night without worrying about getting hypothermia. I went in 2003 but in June so it was more or less their winter.

I'd like to hire for a couple of weeks one of those expensive Hollywood homes that overlook the whole city and go out down Sunset Boulevard every night picking up women pretending to be a rich fucker. After seeing Heat again the other night I'd love to do a nighttime helicopter flight over the city. The daytime ones look good too.

To drive a city bus.

I always wanted to drive the bus.

But when I was young I had too many moving violations from delivering pizza,then when they cleared off my record I ended up at UPS, got married, had kids, moved somewhere where there are no real roads, ended up teaching and am know 45 yrs old and will never drive the city bus.

Every time I get on a city bus I always think I wish I could drive this fucker.

• Upvote 1

I'd love to punch a dwarf, just to hear that glorious, delicious dull thud with the preceding sharp squeak.

I had a mate who wanted to get a fat woman with a bald fanny, and cover it in baby oil. Then baby oil his foot. Then punt the fanny as hard as he could. Just to see what kind of noise it would make.

You'd like him.

• Upvote 3

To drive a city bus.

I always wanted to drive the bus.

But when I was young I had too many moving violations from delivering pizza,then when they cleared off my record I ended up at UPS, got married, had kids, moved somewhere where there are no real roads, ended up teaching and am know 45 yrs old and will never drive the city bus.

Every time I get on a city bus I always think I wish I could drive this fucker.

Speak to Alan Sex. He's a bus driver, might be able to "fix it" for you to fill in for him someday.

A bit like Jimmy Savile. Only more depraved.