You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO stevebaby

Champ

haven/t been thinking about anything much mate...I'm too zonked on MS Contin. I think this is the stage where I I start to lose it. I've seen a couple of others go the same way. Their medication seems to be increased at the same time.

Bob died yesterday. It was quiet and peaceful I can only hope for the same.

Your spirit is incredible. You've been so strong up until now and you're a massive inspiration for a lot of people you've never met.

• Upvote 1

Are you up for a visit in the next couple of days . I've just got a sudden urge to visit Sydney and hire 1 or 2 very attractive women to keep me company for an hour or 2 .

Edit : Do you have a kindle , got a few ebooks if you like.

I don't have Kindle Mate. I'm going blind so not much use for books either! The blindness is a slow progression so I can still read and watch tv but not for much longer.The blindness will hopefully bump me off before I go completely blind. I was quite a reader before this happened.

Hmmmm....Attractive women you say? Tell me more! I don't know from one day to the next how well i'm going to be.

Your spirit is incredible. You've been so strong up until now and you're a massive inspiration for a lot of people you've never met.

Excellent! They can learn how banal the whole business is really..

Greatest truth of all that isn't it.  We're here, then we're not and ultimately all we leave behind to show that we were ever here at all is the memories other people have of us.  You've given us some good ones Steve.

If your eyesight gets so bad you can't see to post here, get that fit physio to read the forum to you and take dictation for your posts.  Should be a laugh having her read posts from 20 blokes saying she's gorgeous and they want to smash her.

• Upvote 2

I don't have Kindle Mate. I'm going blind so not much use for books either! The blindness is a slow progression so I can still read and watch tv but not for much longer.The blindness will hopefully bump me off before I go completely blind. I was quite a reader before this happened.

Hmmmm....Attractive women you say? Tell me more! I don't know from one day to the next how well i'm going to be.

Thinking of driving from Canberra either tomorrow or Tuesday . Will grab a couple of models from here http://www.glamor.com.au/our-rates/nsw-rates or somewhere similar . I'm sure they'll flash a little bit of flesh discreetly if asked , sorry doesn't look like they do oozing orifices though. Let us know if you're yp for it .

• Upvote 3

I will say this, for all the shite we go through, real or percieved, sometimes the human spirit will fucking absolutely amaze you.

The world may be full of cunts at times but when you read through this thread, and some of the the other threads anout cancer and depression, you realize that there are some people who are genuinely fucking decent people who face adversity with courage, humanity and humility and humour.

You mate are clearly one of the good ones.

I am off to devour a haggis , possibly try and seduce a work colleague eight years my senior and have a bottle of Glen Garrioch and will definately fucking think of people like yourself who emboden what we should be a humans.

If any orifices are oozing, and to be fair there is a gay teacher here ao I hope it is not mine, I shall report back.

• Upvote 4

Truly humbled by your spirit,humour and resilience steve.If your sight gets too bad you need to collar someone to do your typing to keep in touch with us all.YNWA

Thinking of driving from Canberra either tomorrow or Tuesday . Will grab a couple of models from here http://www.glamor.com.au/our-rates/nsw-rates or somewhere similar . I'm sure they'll flash a little bit of flesh discreetly if asked , sorry doesn't look like they do oozing orifices though. Let us know if you're yp for it .

0420 263852! Give me a phone call first OK?

Ste coming in to see you if you are around and up for it? See you soon comrade!!

....and a great afternoon it was! Kev visited today and we watched the Robbie Fowler vid! To say I was thrilled to bits could only be an understatement. My very own Robbie Fowler vid! We had lunch and Kev met some of the maddies who stalk the corridors of the hospice. Fortunately Kev missed .....THE FIEND!

About a week ago there was a new patient admitted. He was a largish lad, heavily tattooed and accompanied by his brother. The brother promptly proceeded to tell all and sundry that Sid (the new patient) had just been releases from prison after serving 26 years for a "Heinous crime".

A heinous crime drawing a sentence of more than 26 years has to be murder, and so it proved to be. At the age of 17, this creature had raped and murdered an 81 year old woman while on bail for armed robbery (!).Then he pulled an escape in 2001 and kidnapped and repeatedly raped another woman while at large. Eventually he was recaptured and discovered that he had cancer everywhere and where did the prison authorities send him?...they released him on parole to Sacred Heart Hospice!

This only lasted until the papers got hold of the story and he was sent back to the slot quick fucking smart and on the double.

But what cracked me up was the book. Kev had lent me a book about some Annie Road scallywags and their adventures around the sporting venues of Europe. I used to leave it on the veranda so I knew where it was when one day just after SID THE FIEND arrived, it disappeared. So I asked one of the nurses where it could have got too.

5 minutes later I had the book back in my hot little hands

Hahaha...the nurse had simply stolen it back..

I was prepared to just dismiss it as down to my absent mindedness when the very next day....the book vanished again. I told the same nurse about it and....5 minutes later it was returned again. This time the nurse told me who the culprit was and sure enough...SID THE FIEND!

He's probably sitting in his cell  right now wondering where the fuck that fucking book is.hahaha.

• Upvote 12

Thinking of you Stevie mate.  

Thanks Mate. All these thoughts might not look like a lot but they do mean something to me...they are coming from the GF. That makes them priceless.

Ste coming in to see you if you are around and up for it? See you soon comrade!!

....and a great afternoon it was! Kev visited today and we watched the Robbie Fowler vid! To say I was thrilled to bits could only be an understatement. My very own Robbie Fowler vid! We had lunch and Kev met some of the maddies who stalk the corridors of the hospice. Fortunately Kev missed .....THE FIEND!

About a week ago there was a new patient admitted. He was a largish lad, heavily tattooed and accompanied by his brother. The brother promptly proceeded to tell all and sundry that Sid (the new patient) had just been releases from prison after serving 26 years for a "Heinous crime".

A heinous crime drawing a sentence of more than 26 years has to be murder, and so it proved to be. At the age of 17, this creature had raped and murdered an 81 year old woman while on bail for armed robbery (!).Then he pulled an escape in 2001 and kidnapped and repeatedly raped another woman while at large. Eventually he was recaptured and discovered that he had cancer everywhere and where did the prison authorities send him?...they released him on parole to Sacred Heart Hospice!

This only lasted until the papers got hold of the story and he was sent back to the slot quick fucking smart and on the double.

But what cracked me up was the book. Kev had lent me a book about some Annie Road scallywags and their adventures around the sporting venues of Europe. I used to leave it on the veranda so I knew where it was when one day just after SID THE FIEND arrived, it disappeared. So I asked one of the nurses where it could have got too.

5 minutes later I had the book back in my hot little hands

Hahaha...the nurse had simply stolen it back..

I was prepared to just dismiss it as down to my absent mindedness when the very next day....the book vanished again. I told the same nurse about it and....5 minutes later it was returned again. This time the nurse told me who the culprit was and sure enough...SID THE FIEND!

He's probably sitting in his cell  right now wondering where the fuck that fucking book is.hahaha.

Excellent news on the Robbie Fowler vid, Kev had told me about it and I was waiting impatiently for when he was going to show you it.

Same here.

Go on, Kev and/or Steve...and ticklemeclemo, for that matter, tell the whole story of Robbie Fowler vid! I want all the details