You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We're about to go on a thirteen-game winning streak

Gym Beglin

We all hoped we would go on an amazing run of wins but it didn't pan out that way.

Looking at the results so far we've only lost 2 games but crucially we've drawn 2 in the CL that led to us being dumped out and 2 in the league that we should have won. We should be beating Sunderland at home always but didn't play well enough and we absolutely battered arsenal and only got a draw.

1. Palace (a) - LOST 3-1

2. Ludo Razgd (a) DREW 1-1

3. Stoke (h) WON 1-0

4. Leicester (a) WON 3-1

5. Sunderland (h) DREW 0-0

6. Basel (h) DREW 1-1 (OUT OF CL)

7. Man United (a) LOST 3-0

8. Bournemouth (a) WON 3-1 (INTO LEAGUE CUP SEMIS)

9. Arsenal (h) DREW 2-2

10. Burnley (a) WON 1-0

11. Swansea (h) WON 4-1

12. Leicester (h) DREW 2-2

13. Sunderland (a) ?

we cant get a winning run going at all. Even when we re gifted 2 nil leads.

• 2 weeks later...

We all hoped we would go on an amazing run of wins but it didn't pan out that way.

Looking at the results so far we've only lost 2 games but crucially we've drawn 2 in the CL that led to us being dumped out and 2 in the league that we should have won. We should be beating Sunderland at home always but didn't play well enough and we absolutely battered arsenal and only got a draw.

1. Palace (a) - LOST 3-1

2. Ludo Razgd (a) DREW 1-1

3. Stoke (h) WON 1-0

4. Leicester (a) WON 3-1

5. Sunderland (h) DREW 0-0

6. Basel (h) DREW 1-1 (OUT OF CL)

7. Man United (a) LOST 3-0

8. Bournemouth (a) WON 3-1 (INTO LEAGUE CUP SEMIS)

9. Arsenal (h) DREW 2-2

10. Burnley (a) WON 1-0

11. Swansea (h) WON 4-1

12. Leicester (h) DREW 2-2

13. Sunderland (a) WON

Didnt get the 13 wins but only 2 defeats in all those games shows we ve improved. Dumped out of CL was a big blow.

unless you look at it like we had only won 4 of our previous 13.

So as I said - progress

oh and you predicted we d win 3 so we did twice as well as you hoped we d do.

Jesus you're a right menstrual chappie ain't ya.

That's the thing about predictions - it means looking into the future which none of us have the power to do. And mine were based solely on how we were performing at that time. I'm delighted we've 'progressed' but it's nothing to be smug about. Nobody comes out of this with gold stars dude.

Jesus you're a right menstrual chappie ain't ya.

That's the thing about predictions - it means looking into the future which none of us have the power to do. And mine were based solely on how we were performing at that time. I'm delighted we've 'progressed' but it's nothing to be smug about. Nobody comes out of this with gold stars dude.

apart from me and anyone else who likes progress.