You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

The choice of midfielders for the manc game isn't exactly an embarrassment of riches.  So, Klopp has to factor in which of Gini, Hendo or Can would be able to inflict the most physical damage to Herera's legs or head.

I'd go for Can to put the silver lining on a horrible afternoon.

He was lazy, not looking for the return ball after he passed it.  Typical of Can, that.

He then miscontrolled it, and slapped it out of a lack of alternative options.  Smack, into the back of the net.

Can epitomised in 10 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually starting to dislike this player now. If he doesn't want to sign a contract fine, don't blame him the way the club is at the moment but he just saunters round like he is better than he is and seems to pick and choose now when he wants to play. His shooting is shit as well and most of his shots just hit someone or go miles over.

He's had a run of decent games but then just lapses back into a lazy twat. Probably because he knows no one is around to challenge his place in the team. In an ideal world we would get shut of him in January and if not we would just stop playing him so he misses out on the World Cup.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Dominic King he’ll leave on a free in the summer.

Reminds me of when parry was in charge & we got fuck all for Owen and lost mcmanaman for nothing because they weren’t organized enough to sort contracts.

This kind of thing shouldn’t be happening we spend fuck all in transfer windows as it is without letting players go for nothing.

According to Dominic King he’ll leave on a free in the summer.

Reminds me of when parry was in charge & we got fuck all for Owen and lost mcmanaman for nothing because they weren’t organized enough to sort contracts.

This kind of thing shouldn’t be happening we spend fuck all in transfer windows as it is without letting players go for nothing.

The alternative was to sell him last summer or the summer before. Did not you complain about us selling players?

• Downvote 1

The alternative was to sell him last summer or the summer before. Did not you complain about us selling players?

or the other option was to offer a contact with a decent wage improvement.

Apparently he’s on a low wage (in footballers mad money terms) compared to a lot of the other players and it’s one of reasons it’s ended up with us losing him for nothing.

I’m not too sure what player I complained about us selling in recent times.

or the other option was to offer a contact with a decent wage improvement.

Apparently he’s on a low wage (in footballers mad money terms) compared to a lot of the other players and it’s one of reasons it’s ended up with us losing him for nothing.

I’m not too sure what player I complained about us selling in recent times.

We did and he refused. So what is your plan B? And I am pretty sure I read on a number of threads you complaining about the club selling its best players.

• Downvote 1