You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

I said from the start I don't like the lambert signing and that we would be fucked if we suffer injuries.

Now he is our player I am trying to see the good in him, right now it looks like hew trying to hard and putting a bit too much pressure on himself.

He needs a few sessions with dr peters so he can try to relax and play his natural game, the nerves where clear before his pen and I could tell he was going to miss.

He needs a few sessions with dr peters so he can try to relax and play his natural game, the nerves where clear before his pen and I could tell he was going to miss.

He is off the wage bill was on 150k a week apparently and he is not even a real doctor the fraud. A part of Suarez case to CAS puts the blame on Steve Peters and how the therapy re-traumatised him allegdley.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I would be careful of keeping of pics little babies on your computer Babs. I was not sure of the details was it 150 or 170k or 175k a week so best be safe with such details. Or how many people has Peters therapy messed up. You wait until the audio tapes come out. "Iago stand at the corner flag you can strike a ball as well as Gerrard" just the tip.

• Downvote 3

Don't citys American club own Lampard so they could loan him for free and it keeps anything off their balance sheet or someshit. So if they have a few injurys they can just call David Villa and say hey have a kickabout. Not that Lampard has much to give anymore.

Yes, have you been asleep since last week?

Balottelii is much nicer than most of your overrated, disgusting english players and his attitude is nowhere near as bad as Terry's, Rooney's or Rio's.

Credit where credit's due. Normally I've no time for the drivel you spout, but you're 100% correct with the above.

I don't believe Mario is half as mental as people make out, and he's certainly better than everybody bar Sturridge.

We have to sign someone, and if he's the best that's available, then sign him up

• Upvote 1

If balotelli is the only striker available stop moaning about signing a striker, there aren't any.

Not that this is anything more than twitter bollocks, but the rumours of Real Madrid waiting until they've confirmed Falcao before making Benzema available make a certain kind of sense.  I'd be happy to see Karim in our side; he has always seemed on the verge of greatness at Real but never actually put together a truly great season.  When he was at Lyon he demonstrated he's capable of it and I think he could be a big success for us.

I'd still rather have Isco if by some miracle they were stupid enough to make him available, but if it came down to a choice between Bony, Lacazette and Benzema I'd prefer the latter.  By a lot.

We're definitely in least worst choice territory at this stage.  How the club navigate this next few weeks may well define our season; I'd be setting my expectations on going through to next summer as is if we didn't sign a striker before September.  We heard all the January stuff last year and it rarely works out.