You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

What would people think of Balotelli? I know he's a total lunatic, but I love him. He'd be a bit of a cult hero here and I actually think Brendan would be a great man-manager for him.

He'd be harder work than my Mrs with PMT and no chocolate. Swerve that.

• Upvote 1

What would people think of Balotelli? I know he's a total lunatic, but I love him. He'd be a bit of a cult hero here and I actually think Brendan would be a great man-manager for him.

He has talent but not worth the baggage. He seems to always get involved with not only his own team mates but most people he comes in contact with. Take away the penalties he scores (which he does pretty well) because stevie will be taking those. Does his goal scoring record hold up? 

Seems to me he would be the exact type of player Brendan wouldn't take too he likes his players to have a good work ethic and be all about the team.

I like Balotelli. But as an observer only. Do I Fuck want his circus antics here. Good player, but I'd rather he remain someone else's headache.

His talent isn't worth the agro. Plus he's on mega wages and we don't need to be spending that sort of money on someone who will not be better than what we already have.

Sweeeeeeeerve.

A team consisting of Suarez and Balotelli would be like Lethal Weapon with two Mel Gibsons. We'd either win the league in a maverick fashion, killing a few foreign consorts on the way or they'd shoot each other. All the while poor Daniel Sturridge has to play the part of Chris Rock doing his dance in the corner whilst nobody watches.

• Upvote 4

when he can be arsed, Balotelli is fucking unplayable. 

Unfortunately instead most of the time he is more unemployable. 

Him on form with Luis would be fucking sexy though. Teams would be shitting themselves. 

Too many points around him being a cunt are right though. I was warm to the idea at first but actually, he is a bad wanker. 

His interview with Noel Gallagher on footy focus was good though. 

Officer - "Why are you carrying 8 grand with you?"

Balotelli - "because i'm rich" 

I love Balotelli also, but I don't think he's that arsed about football.  He loves scoring goals and trying to look ace, but in this team he needs to listen and learn, be a student of Brendan's, and I don't think he's capable of it over the long-term.  He's already moved three times to big clubs.

He was brilliant for Italy, both technically and tactically, at Euro 2012.  But tournament football is a short-term win.  Can he do that for 2-3 seasons?  If not, it's not worth investing the time and effort into trying.

Yaya Toure saying it would be an honour to play for PSG, and not ruling out a move back to Barça, saying that "things can move fast".

Looks like he definitely doesn't want to be there next season. It'll be bad for the league to lose such a good player, but I'd laugh my tits off at City's misfortune if he did leave. He's definitely a key player for them. Will be very difficult to replace.

Looks like he definitely wants an improved contract to me.

• Upvote 1

I think he is funny as fuck but also completely unmanageable, prefer to be amused by him from afar than have him part of my club to be honest

Balotelli no fucking way, the fella is out to lunch, not a chance, he is a rocket.  Yaya is off I reckon.  Oh and the phsyio  is hot..

All things covered then.

Some good news around the corner I reckon but a little bit worried as Mathew has been very quiet of late.