You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

7 hours ago, Red74 said:

Griselda,

brilliantly done, could actually have been better served over 2 series as there's a lot more to her story that could have been told.

If vegara doesn’t clean up at the awards for best actress there’s something rotten in Hollywood. 

9/10

Nine out of ten? Not for me Clive.

It's good,but not in that bracket.

9 hours ago, Red74 said:

Reacher series 2

dreadful

gets worse every week 

fell asleep during the final episode and I’ve got no intention of going back to it. 

avoid at all costs

It is awful - the script is comically bad. It's a shame because the first series wasn't bad at all.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Masters of the air, a Band of Brothers set in the bomber crews. It’s on Apple. Very good, they must have spent a fortune on the planes. 

I've been looking forward to this for years and wanted to wait until all the episodes were available then binge watch it.

I relented and watched the first episode last night and yes it looks very promising.

• Upvote 1

On 03/02/2024 at 02:06, Red74 said:

Reacher series 2

dreadful

gets worse every week 

fell asleep during the final episode and I’ve got no intention of going back to it. 

avoid at all costs

Reacher lost me in series 1 when he stuffed the body in the boot of the car. So over the top.

On 24/11/2023 at 05:38, Chip Butty said:

On the masterchef vibe, what a pair of insufferable annoying cunts Greg Wallace( the Danny Dyer of food) and John Torode, are. Agree what’s been said about Torode, the way he eats, speaks and breathes, what an annoying twat he is. 
One Saturday morning briefly watched a show with him and his wife, whilst she’d well get it, she has the annoyingness of that Anthea fucking Turner. 
not sure there is a more annoying celebrity couple out there at the minute. 

PS. 

Greg Wallace’s Saturday diary is so like something that Alan Partridge would write I almost suspect it’s deliberate. Only the fact that he’s such a wanker makes me think it’s genuine. IMG_4138.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Greg Wallace’s Saturday diary is so like something that Alan Partridge would write I almost suspect it’s deliberate. Only the fact that he’s such a wanker makes me think it’s genuine. IMG_4138.jpeg

Managed to get all his plugs in, good job.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just when I thought True Detective couldn't get more shit it goes and delivers a ton of it. 

All the women are strong and vulnerable while the men are fuckin hopeless. Utter tripe.

Tempted to bin it off. Not arsed about the feminist stuff, it's just shit.

On 22/12/2023 at 07:02, chrisbonnie said:

Currently watching the new reacher show on amazon. 

I'm a simple man at times with simple needs, so a respectable 8/10 

Also watched a new WW2 in colour documentary on Netflix last week. 

I'm not one for ww2 stuff if im being honest, but I absolutely loved this one, and binge watched it in one day. 10/10 for that one

Is this the WWII From The Frontlines one? 

If so, it's unreal. Can't rate it. 

13 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Watching To Catch A Copper, more horrifying behaviour from the muskers.

That poor lad with the bleed on the brain, he'd done precisely fuck all wrong.

Just watched the first episode of that. Fucking ridiculous outcomes.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Is this the WWII From The Frontlines one? 

If so, it's unreal. Can't rate it. 

Yeah, there seems to be a few of them, all colourised..... 

I've watched a few of them now. All very good. Granted, if you watch them all, they tend to repeat themselves a bit. I mean, the battles don't change for different series... Obviously.. 

But seeing as I've never really watched much on the ww2, or any war for that matter, it was all new for me. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Only got the final episode of The Traitors (season two) to watch. Unfortunately I know who wins it but she doesn’t and it’s annoying me that she can’t see how obvious it is. 

yeah me too

I preferred the 1st season personally