You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cardiff at Home

WhiskeyJar

Same line up as last week.

Oh and FYI:

Paul Merson

Cardiff had a good result against West Brom last week, but I watched them draw 0-0 with Norwich and they should have lost that game 100-0. Liverpool have been beating a lot of the smaller teams this year and I can't see this lot stopping Luis Suarez in the form that he's in. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a hat-trick as well!

PAUL PREDICTS: 4-0

Even the haters are starting to change their tune.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/15205/9080617/paul-mersons-premier-league-predictions-week-17

Edited by WhiskeyJar

big day tomorrow. hoping for 5 - 0, but will gladly take any type of win...

they're not a terrible side, and there's heaps of pressure on us to win and go top again.

our mentality has been allot better than in previous seasons though, i think the main concern would be to not get complacent.

got to be same side as last week

hard not to be nervy with our habit of fucking things up but hopefully we'll carry on from recent weeks run riot and also got Alberto and Aspas some decent game time as we may well need them over the next couple of weeks

Id play alberto and rest lucas for this game but apart from that Id keep it the same, Ive been on a high all week from the spurs game dropping points at cardiff would bring me crashing down to earth, hopefully the team perform as they can.

It might be too much to ask for another thrashing but that's what we should be aiming for. Put them on the back foot from the beginning and I'm sure we can get 3 or 4. They generally don't concede many but their only away win in the league was against a very poor Fulham team. Nothing much to be afraid of here if we play the same kind of pressing game as we did against Spurs.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

We will beat them by two touchdowns.

I'd expect Suarez to be contractually obliged to do a slam dunk and a home run at least once per game.

I fear for Cardiff, I've never seen a Liverpool team play with this much flair and confidence. With a dead-man-walking manager against a team with a chance to go top we could be seeing Premier League era records being set.  Conservatively going for 4-0 but I'm expecting a whole lot more.