You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fallout 4

Cardie

I'll probably wait a while until I know it isn't as bug-ridden as New Vegas.

IGN have given it 95%, it lost a few marks due to bugs.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/11/09/fallout-4-review?%20hub%20page%20(front%20page)&utm_content=1&read

It's on my Xmas list so hopefully the bugs will be ironed out with software updates by the time I get to it.

As could only be expected my hopes of a Monday delivery were naive dreams and I have returned home today to find it still not here.

Just off on a killing spree at Game. Tell the media my reasons.

I only ordered mine from game yesterday and it come this morning. Not had chance to play it and I am nights tonight so will have to be later in the week.

As could only be expected my hopes of a Monday delivery were naive dreams and I have returned home today to find it still not here.

Just off on a killing spree at Game. Tell the media my reasons.

Were you after any pre-order offer/content ?

If not it's pointless pre-ordering and especially for delivery (assuming you don't live in the wilderness).

I have received this but concerned as I have never even played a Fallout game. I have a feeling I might be out of my depth with it as I normally play story based action games. Still, I might have fun with it.

Is it good as a FPS.

I always wanted to play it before but hated the combat system. Thats why i stuck with elder scrolls

ID Software were brought in to do the shooting. They made Doom and Quake. The shooting is fine.

VATS still works as well if you prefer that. It slows time rather than freezing it now.

You can play it either first person or third person.