You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

On 06/07/2024 at 21:03, Bruce Spanner said:

1) Tone.

Thats it, that’s the list. 

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Haha. It has been years since I had one, but I would refrigerate a Kinder Bueno for about half an hour so that the chocolate was chilled but the filling was still soft. With regard to soft biscuits, store opened packets in an airtight container.

I rest my case, m'lud.

9 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Parcel tracking. It should make the process less stressful, but then you see your package just sitting somewhere for days and you start to wonder if it's disappeared or ever moving again.

I like the transparency, it clearly shows that minute by minute, tracking has no idea where your parcel actually is or what's happening to it.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My boy started driving for Evri yesterday, trying to earn some wedge while he’s home from uni. 

He’s found another job already and fucked Evri off after one day. 

He obviously wasn't a big enough cunt.

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My boy started driving for Evri yesterday, trying to earn some wedge while he’s home from uni. 

It’s not for evrione. Sorry!

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hope he threw his resignation letter over the fence.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

When you’ve bought a new roll of tin foil and the serrated edges designed to cut your tin foil perfectly are shite and now it’s a fucking lottery what misshapen mess of tin foil you’re gonna get every damn fucking time you come to it. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bought a beard shaver on the prime day deals. Missus said what for waste of money but I said I need a new one so bought a good one while it's cheaper. 

It's shite.

Tell your missus you made a mistake and it's a bikini line shaver. She can have it for a tenner more than you paid.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Bought a beard shaver on the prime day deals. Missus said what for waste of money but I said I need a new one so bought a good one while it's cheaper. 

It's shite.

Amazon have a no questions asked return policy. Use it, especially if it's shite!

8 hours ago, Remmie said:

Amazon have a no questions asked return policy. Use it, especially if it's shite!

Anything you buy online can be returned within 28 days under UK consumer law, without reason.

The amount of horrible cunts who will link literally anything to immigration. 

“Car crash on the M25”

”Probably a lorry driver distracted by fighting aged men climbing out of his wagon” 

“Pot Noodles now 1:50 in Tesco”

”Notice how prices have gone up since thousands are crossing the channel everyday?” 

“The weather won’t make its mind up”

”yep. A day for them then a day for us, repeat and repeat. Welcome to Islamic Britain” 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The amount of horrible cunts who will link literally anything to immigration. 

“Car crash on the M25”

”Probably a lorry driver distracted by fighting aged men climbing out of his wagon” 

“Pot Noodles now 1:50 in Tesco”

”Notice how prices have gone up since thousands are crossing the channel everyday?” 

“The weather won’t make its mind up”

”yep. A day for them then a day for us, repeat and repeat. Welcome to Islamic Britain” 

What have us aged men got to do with it?

Littering cunt fuckers 

Norris Green park there’s a big stump where a tree has been cut down, 10 yards from a bin and some cunt has left a McDonald’s drink on the stump. I fucking hate people scruffy docile ignorant sandals in the winter carton cunts 

Homes under the hammer, I dont think I've ever seen someone buy a house to do up and live in. It's always some house flipping, rental business portfolio wanker whose got two weeks turn his tiny house into a liveable space for 50 people for only 3 grand. I get there's a need to fix properties wasting away but how about you show other types of properties not every home at auction is a house to be flipped. 

• Upvote 1

Temperamental toasters. Mine just does whatever it likes. Some mornings the bastard makes me wait ages other times it has a laugh and icinerates just one side of the bread.

Cant get a new one apparently as it matches the kettle

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1