You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boston Bomb

Guest davelfc
Not giving a suspect his miranda rights means he is obliged to answer the questions put to him is my understanding. It can only be invoked if there is an immediate threat to life and the suspect has knowledge that could prevent it.

You would have thought after 3 to 4 minutes watching Miranda that he would be squealing like a pig anyway, should be considered a torture really.

I've just read something about this guy not being read his Miranda rights, hoping someone here can clear this up for me.

Cuz he is going to be tried as "terrorist" not a criminal. Miranda rights are the statement that someone does have to not answer questions without a lawyer or which may incriminate them - 5th Amendment.

Guest ShoePiss

Was that the explosives or just the flashbang grenades? Not sure how they come across on the thermal imaging.

That's what I was thinking, I reckon you'd see a bigger explosion from a firework than that

Everyone is a terrorist now if the police fancy it. Journalists, green activists. It's an ace catch-all isn't it. It's like a get out of jail card (or get INTO jail) when you don't fancy following proper justice.

Yeah, and people who detonate bombs at sporting events. Crazy world.

What does this mean?

It s over the complex he was getting because he felt animosity on here against Americans. There was a few people who replied explaining to him that nobody felt any hatred towards American citizens on here.

It was to do with the American government and not trusting a word they say and there barnstorming into countries.

Obviously by his remark he thinks were all lying and we secretly hate all Americans.

It s over the complex he was getting because he felt animosity on here against Americans. There was a few people who replied explaining to him that nobody felt any hatred towards American citizens on here.

It was to do with the American government and not trusting a word they say and there barnstorming into countries.

Obviously by his remark he thinks were all lying and we secretly hate all Americans.

This is the problem with some American citizens, they take criticism of their government personally.

If a US citizen said all our Politicians are wankers I'd completely agree.

Like a pack of stray dogs all licking each others balls.

And you say Im not eloquent...

What is your point here mate?

Can we have some kind of constructive post rather than one line posts than mean nothing.

What are your criticisms and why?

Your government and politicians are utter tosspots, imo but, so are ours.