You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause he relies on Suarez way too much. Never gave Carroll a chance and spunked cash 10M on Borini.

I have left anything out?

Refusing to give Assaidi a chance, which given Sterling's inconsistency (I know he's young, not slating him just stating a fact) and Downing's shithouse mentality is ridiculous. For that matter he's refused to really give Borini a chance too, though there was a injury in his case to be fair but I can't see why we wouldn't start him through the middle today, and let Suarez continue in the role he's had since Sturridge came.

Hate to criticise him but that was some pathetic finishing from Luis, hes the main culprit tonight, he puts just one of those sitters away and we would of been bang in the tie, now were all but out.

Fed up of them making me and us feel so pissed off, got tickets for next week, feel like binning them now.

Also Joe Allen please fuck off, that 9 stone streak of piss should be the first one out of the door in the summer, ild take Downing over him every fucking day of the week.

Edited by DooooodekNo5

Suarez has scored 22 goals in 35 games this season, let's look at the manager rather than him.

Not in isolation. I think we really need to start looking at the players playing the football on the pitch. What is Johnson doing at the back post for the second goal - has no idea that there's a man free coming in to score. What is Gerrard doing? Why isn't Downing taking a man on? Why is it that the FOUR really great chances that come to Suarez aren't converted? Is that down solely to the manager? In the first half, an on form Suarez scores a hattrick. Still think the manager is to blame? Where's the man following up? Gerrard? Where's his head been this last two matches?

Again, Suarez, on form, should score those gilt-edged chances, but he's had a crappy night. I don't hold out much hope for us in this cup competition. We're reverting back to type from last season in the prem, but now it's boiled over into the cups. Same players, different manager. You have to start looking at the personnel.

Guest San Don

Same old, same old. Disappointing to lose that 2-0 even if I would have taken the draw before kick off.

In the first 10 minutes, Reina showed us the keeper he used to be pulling two fantastic saves out the bag. We more than held our own but unfortunately, the profligate suarez turned up and missed a hatful of chances.

Then, late on we were punished with 2 late goals. Johnson's positioning for the second was shocking. He really needs to step his game up ecause he was very poor on Monday. How some can have him in their top 3 of late I do not know.

I cant see us scoring 3 against this lot without conceeding at least one.

Once again, WTF is rodgers' defensive coaching staff doing because to me, they're getting money under false pretence.

Utter shite from about half the players.

Carra, Pepe, Johnson, Gerrard and Suarez were the only ones who seemed to bother.

Why did we wait so long to change things? why was sterling still doing fuck all right up to the 78th minute?

Utter shite.

I never thought I would say I am ashamed of the effort of our players, but tonight after the crap that was the WBA at home, this was shameful.

If OK OK says he is proud of them, he needs fucking shooting.

39 years of physically supporting this club, and I feel let down by those who have the enviable honour of wearing the shirt.

Where the fuck has the passion gone?

Where the fuck is the fight?

Where the fuck are we going?

Why do Hobnobs hold so much coffee without breaking?

"It'll be another big European night at Anfield!"

Yeah, Warsaw Ghetto style.

I know we'll get the spiel about Suarez missing chances and all that, but anyone seriously advocating another 18 months of this shite must be a masochist.

The patient needed a heart op and they gave an inexperienced surgeon a go, but now he's bleeding out. Wiser heads are needed - fucking soon.

top manager required at top club shocker. Brendan thinks he's Mourinho but is more like David Fucking Brent. You get what you pay for manager wise, pity the same cannot be said player wise. Allen 15m, he offers nothing.The club is on a downward spiral and has not got long left before we implode. Dramatic ? I don't think so. Genuinely the first time I have ever considered spewing my ST. Fucking Legendary club becoming a joke, something has to change, the whole mentality at the club in my opinion. Fed up.

top manager required at top club shocker. Brendan thinks he's Mourinho but is more like David Fucking Brent. You get what you pay for manager wise, pity the same cannot be said player wise. Allen 15m, he offers nothing.The club is on a downward spiral and has not got long left before we implode. Dramatic ? I don't think so. Genuinely the first time I have ever considered spewing my ST. Fucking Legendary club becoming a joke, something has to change, the whole mentality at the club in my opinion. Fed up.

Yup, about says it all.

Brendan:

"We're disappointed to have lost.

After the opening 5 or 10 minutes, it was a near perfect away performance. We had chances to score, should have been in front and looked defensively solid.

To have conceded the goals in the last 20 minutes was very disappointing.

Luis could have had a hat-trick by half time. He was a bit unlucky. He's been brilliant for us all season, and he never stopped trying.

That's the positive we take into the next game."

A near perfect away performance????? Give me one of your funny fags right now Brendan!

Not in isolation. I think we really need to start looking at the players playing the football on the pitch. What is Johnson doing at the back post for the second goal - has no idea that there's a man free coming in to score. What is Gerrard doing? Why isn't Downing taking a man on? Why is it that the FOUR really great chances that come to Suarez aren't converted? Is that down solely to the manager? In the first half, an on form Suarez scores a hattrick. Still think the manager is to blame? Where's the man following up? Gerrard? Where's his head been this last two matches?

Again, Suarez, on form, should score those gilt-edged chances, but he's had a crappy night. I don't hold out much hope for us in this cup competition. We're reverting back to type from last season in the prem, but now it's boiled over into the cups. Same players, different manager. You have to start looking at the personnel.

You are right, see you didn't mention Sterling, did you forget he existed? because thats how it seems with him, hes anonymous every game he plays.

When he does manage to get himself on the ball he always seems in 2 minds what to do and 9 out of 10 times ends up fucking it up, what is he meant to be doing?, because its not scoring goals and creating chances, thats for sure.

Also another thing tonight watching us pissing around trying to play it around at the back on that quagmire shit hole of a pitch was just plain stupid.