You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Press coverage and how the mancs are twats

RedinSweden

The definition of a gait is the way that a human or animal walks or runs.

An example of a gait is a slow step or a jaunty trot.

Sorry, that makes little sense to me when reading what the old cunt said about Hendo.

Please explain whats supposed to be bad about it to a Norwegian.

Ferguson is saying Henderson's running style (gait) will hold him back (for whatever reason). 'Gait' isn't being used as a pejorative here.

Thought he said he had a gait and it would hold him back, anyway I've learned a new word today, thats always something.

• Upvote 3

He said this back in 1996:

Was that knighthood really for services to hypocrisy?

Everything he's ever done and said has been for his own benefit, and yet he's managed to hoodwink so many into thinking that his presence in the game has served a greater good. 

True to form and he is taken to task over his stance taken over the 2 Schmeichel incidents.It is never mentioned in case it embarrasses him.

Post Suarez he has really changed his tune..

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has demanded football chiefs work harder to eradicate racism.

Ferguson has backed defender Rio Ferdinand and his brother Anton after they argued not enough is being done.

"Rio and Anton did the right thing," he said. "But the race issue is bubbling along. It's not completely gone away.

"The awareness is getting stronger. The Professional Footballers Association is doing its best but Uefa, Fifa and the Football Association have to do more.

'Rodgers said that he was shocked that Ferguson showed a complete lack of "old school values and ethics" when he criticised former players and rivals in his autobiography.'

Interview with Rodgers earlier on talk sport, glad to see him defending Gerrard and slamming the gin out of ferguson the cunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Roy Keans mother giving interviews critical of fergurson now.

It's great, like watching the fall of the Roman Empire. All the orgies, victories, drug taking, dodgy deals and woman beatings by giggs, Ferdinand, Keane and Ferguson and his sons are over.

All that's left at Manchester utd is Kenneth Williams in the film carry on cleo running round shouting " infamy, infamy, they've all got it informe"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs4bOMv5Xw

Strange he doesn't repeat his anecdote from his last book that he sometimes called Ince a ' black bastard' and that when Ince challenged him he said it was the same as Ince calling him a Scottish bastard and that the Scots were the master race.

Pretty much tells you all you need to know about Ferguson's stance on the subject of racism

Strange he doesn't repeat his anecdote from his last book that he sometimes called Ince a ' black bastard' and that when Ince challenged him he said it was the same as Ince calling him a Scottish bastard and that the Scots were the master race.

Pretty much tells you all you need to know about Ferguson's stance on the subject of racism

Wait. He actually wrote this? Seriously?

no-one can deny he was a great manager and from hearing his interviews today, a great manager of people, he took no shit and thats what earned him the respect of his teams. it's no coincidence they are doing shit.

that said, he is a piss soaked alcoholic wanking beans on toast faced twat who is as corrupt as they come , oh and all mancs are fucking cunts. shower of bastards.

Really? Do people still get wound up by this individual?

I know I might sound controversial, but I don't think football is so important and I think that everyone associated with it right now is over-rated. Every asshole with half decent links into a football club is posing like a professor on twitter. The same applies to the individual under discussion. The sad is he thinks he is so important. He is really old and he is still a boring personality who knows very little about anything outside football. Boring really.

Are people really bothered about him getting an acknowledgment from a corrupt institution? You should be more worried about getting rid of the corrupt institution, writing a constitution and becoming a Republic.

and who would paid money to read a book about football gossips by a self-important, old drunk. Boring again. I'd order a good shaving cream, or a book about something important.

• Upvote 3

Really? Do people still get wound up by this individual?

I know I might sound controversial, but I don't think football is so important and I think that everyone associated with it right now is over-rated. Every asshole with half decent links into a football club is posing like a professor on twitter. The same applies to the individual under discussion. The sad is he thinks he is so important. He is really old and he is still a boring personality who knows very little about anything outside football. Boring really.

Are people really bothered about him getting an acknowledgment from a corrupt institution? You should be more worried about getting rid of the corrupt institution, writing a constitution and becoming a Republic.

and who would paid money to read a book about football gossips by a self-important, old drunk. Boring again. I'd order a good shaving cream, or a book about something important.

That's Geoff Thomas level wide of the mark.