You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

I'd love LVG to come in, dismantle the whole working of man utd under the guise of 'building for the future' then in a years time, fall out with the owners and gets the sack.

Meanwhile Moyes has taken over Newcastle and finishes above them.

Every piece of bitter nonsense the little rodent spewed in our direction over the ten years he was at Goodison has been repaid tenfold. Watching him get his dream job that he thought he deserved, and then watching him fail at every turn, his hopes and dreams crushed under the jackboots of expectation, has been hugely amusing and satisfying. He can fuck of to the SPL or MLS now, and see out the rest of his career wallowing in mediocrity.

Thinking of a wee bet on him as next Celtic Manager, then watch him come second in the league to Motherwell.

Ancelotti isn't bad to have as manager for these games, and the team is doing well of late.

I've only seen them a few times this season, to me they still have a touch of Arsenal about them. Ramos, Pepe and Marcello are never too far away from a brain fart, Alonso looks finished at this level too. Bayern will do them home and away and Ancellotti will be available again, its just how Real Roll.

I've only seen them a few times this season, to me they still have a touch of Arsenal about them. Ramos, Pepe and Marcello are never too far away from a brain fart, Alonso looks finished at this level too. Bayern will do them home and away and Ancellotti will be available again, its just how Real Roll.

Just reminded me of

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Looks like we where all making fools of ourselves laughing at poor Davy

LMA chief executive, Richard Bevan says:David is one of the most talented, knowledgeable and dedicated managers in British Football. He has a wealth of experience accumulated in a management career that started when he was 35 and already spans 16 years, with over 800 games in the professional game. David is a three-time winner of the LMA Manager of the Year Award, and without a doubt, he has a significant future in front of him in football management.

Moyes is still thanking Ferguson.

He set you up for the biggest humiliation of your entire fucking life, you big fucking egg.

Egg.

Moyes has developed some sort of Stockholm Syndrome with the whiskey nosed one, he probably prays to a Fergie doll at home before he goes to bed

Ferguson could literally dry hump him now and Moyes would ask should he bend over more.

"We got quite near the ground on several occasions"

"And we could hear the cheers". " Have I told you about the time I used to manage Manu ?"

Noise from the back of the coach drowns out the driver.and someone had nicked the mike at 

Forton services. "Ah well never mind"