You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Muslims vigilantes on the streets of London;making London safer!

ternando_forres

I'm not assuming it's fake. I'm just not assuming it's genuine either, and would prefer to know it's provenance before deciding to condemn an entire religion. As for your comment, surely that equally applies to others who assume it's real.

Indeed it does. Just like the "Muslamic ray gun" video, everyone assumes that is real, with no questions asked....

What do you want to discuss? Supposedly, a bunch of idiots did a stupid thing and filmed it. Go on. What shall we discuss?

This has nothing to do with Islam or race. Its a bunch of mongs. End of discussion.

You posted it here because you wanted us to talk about how bad Muslims are, no other reason.

I posted it to generate a discussion about the video that was uploaded by the people who partake in this sort of action.

Indeed it does. Just like the "Muslamic ray gun" video, everyone assumes that is real, with no questions asked....

With all the EDL extras in the background. What about the 'building Mosques in Mecca' vid with all those EDL extras? Or the 'MI6' video with all the extras?

Hahahahaha, what the fuck does this even mean?

Are you trying to say that there wasnt an EDL march consisting of thousands of people, and the caucasian, drunk chav was in fact a muslim in disguise?

It's either been staged by some Islamophobic shit-stirrers, trying to get a knee-jerk reaction from the usual right-wing bellends, or it's a tiny group of fantasists, convincing themselves that they are making some sort of difference, like the usual gaggle of Christians you'll find on the fringes of a pride march.

If it's real, they are the shittest vigilantes ever. Everyone just ignored them and carried on doing what they were doing anyway.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
No. I think it just suits some peoples agendas to assume that it's fake, though.

It's either fake, which I suspect it is, or it's two twats with a video camera who are probably breaking the law themselves.

It's either been staged by some Islamophobic shit-stirrers, trying to get a knee-jerk reaction from the usual right-wing bellends, or it's a tiny group of fantasists, convincing themselves that they are making some sort of difference, like the usual gaggle of Christians you'll find on the fringes of a pride march.

If it's real, they are the shittest vigilantes ever. Everyone just ignored them and carried on doing what they were doing anyway.

Exactly!

OMG guys, we need to discuss this bunch of teenagers walking around acting mongy, they are obviously a threat to the statutes of Britain.

Hahahahaha, what the fuck does this even mean?

Are you trying to say that there wasnt an EDL march consisting of thousands of people, and the caucasian, drunk chav was in fact a muslim in disguise?

I'm not saying he was a Muslim in disguise at all! I was simply saying that no one questions the validity of that video, even though it could be fake.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yes, that well knows 'BBC World 360' youtube channel made in the US last week.

For somebody who likes proof, you seem to have let this one slip you by. I suspect you've let your bias catch you out again.

I'm not going to go into it, I didn't want to create bad feeling. I just wanted some kind of sensible debate about this that won't be happening. You win, it's all faked.

I'll tone down the vitriol. You don't seem to get it though - there isnt a debate. What is there to be debated? If its real, its a bunch of mongs. If it isn't, well its a bunch of bigger mongs.

Whats wrong kid? Are you scared that some big bad muslims are going to tell you to stop drinking the next time you go out? Don't worry, just stock up on Peperami and fling it at them when they get close, it's their kryptonite.

I'll tone down the vitriol. You don't seem to get it though - there isnt a debate. What is there to be debated? If its real, its a bunch of mongs. If it isn't, well its a bunch of bigger mongs.

Whats wrong kid? Are you scared that some big bad muslims are going to tell you to stop drinking the next time you go out? Don't worry, just stock up on Peperami and fling it at them when they get close, it's their kryptonite.

I don't drink at all actually. I do like peperami though but it's too good to be throwing around!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'll bite.

How?

Two people pretending to be 'Muslim vigilantes' in order to insight racial or religious hatred. It's hardly requiring of Holmesian deduction to work it out, FEG!

Not sure what this turdnado_fuckface wants a debate about, though; what's to debate? Even if these two fellas are going 'round saying 'this is a Muslim area', it doesn't mean there's Sharia Law in this country, it doesn't mean there's any Muslim areas in this country. It means there's two cunts going around saying something.

Two people pretending to be 'Muslim vigilantes' in order to insight racial or religious hatred. It's hardly requiring of Holmesian deduction to work it out, FEG!

Not sure what this turdnado_fuckface wants a debate about, though; what's to debate? Even if these two fellas are going 'round saying 'this is a Muslim area', it doesn't mean there's Sharia Law in this country, it doesn't mean there's any Muslim areas in this country. It means there's two cunts going around saying something.

If it's real, they aren't just "saying something" they are actually stealing peoples property and throwing it away. And the fact Police are investigating should tell you that it's a wrong thing for them to be doing. But of course, it's all fake.

Edit: He was talking about the muslamic ray gun man, not the (fake) Muslims in the video

Guest Numero Veinticinco
If it's real, they aren't just "saying something" they are actually stealing peoples property and throwing it away.

That's because they're a pair of total pricks. But this 'Muslim vigilantes' claim is daft.

And the fact Police are investigating should tell you that it's a wrong thing for them to be doing. But of course, it's all fake.

Firstly, a police investigation tells me, nor anybody else, anything at all. Secondly, I don't think you'll catch me saying what they're doing is not wrong. Whether they're actually Muslims being twats or, much worse, people inciting racial hatred, they're doing something wrong. Three, I make no claims about the veracity of the claims, it seems you're getting annoyed at the mere suggestion that it might have been faked by somebody like the EDL or BNP. Why?

That's because they're a pair of total pricks. But this 'Muslim vigilantes' claim is daft.

Firstly, a police investigation tells me, nor anybody else, anything at all. Secondly, I don't think you'll catch me saying what they're doing is not wrong. Whether they're actually Muslims being twats or, much worse, people inciting racial hatred, they're doing something wrong. Three, I make no claims about the veracity of the claims, it seems you're getting annoyed at the mere suggestion that it might have been faked by somebody like the EDL or BNP. Why?

I'm not angry at all. I was making a comparison between this video and the muslamic ray gun video, and saying that no one thinks that is fake, but everyone appears to think this one is fake. And a debate could be about how better to integrate the immigrants who may (or may not) take part in this type of behaviour. I believe immigrants to Canada and Australia integrate extremely well, and I think it would benefit everyone if something could be worked out here.

I'm not angry at all. I was making a comparison between this video and the muslamic ray gun video, and saying that no one thinks that is fake, but everyone appears to think this one is fake. And a debate could be about how better to integrate the immigrants who may (or may not) take part in this type of behaviour. I believe immigrants to Canada and Australia integrate extremely well, and I think it would benefit everyone if something could be worked out here.

I believe a Canadian Asian man was part of a plan to blow up that Air India flight in the 80s which killed over 300 people.