You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can you give me a quick update as to what my list is now Acid.

I'm a little lost now.

Yea mate, you've got:

Kirk Douglas

Jerry Stiller

Ian Brady

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Eli Wallach

Nelson Mandela

Paul Gascoigne

Charlie Sheen

Lindsay Lohan

You've only got 9 there though so I assume you forgot to replace Thatcher. Take your pick and I'll fill it in.

Yea mate, you've got:

Kirk Douglas

Jerry Stiller

Ian Brady

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Eli Wallach

Nelson Mandela

Paul Gascoigne

Charlie Sheen

Lindsay Lohan

You've only got 9 there though so I assume you forgot to replace Thatcher. Take your pick and I'll fill it in.

I thought I had replaced everyone on mine. I'll take Clive James as my 10th then.

Can I get involved?

Prince Phillip

Mandela

Muhammed Ali

Howard Kendall

The Queen

Kirk Douglas

David Rockefeller

Pete Docherty

Gazza

Lindsay Lohan

I can stick you in if you want mate, but you don't stand much of a chance. You've only got 2 original choices there, and you're 40 points off the lead.

Ok then I shall replace Bernie Nolan with Valerie Harper

Cheers

You already have Mandela mate, your list is:

Prince Phillip

Kirk Douglas

Ronnie Biggs

Muhammad Ali

Nelson Mandela

Denis Norden

Paul Gascoigne

Pete Doherty

Lindsay Lohan

Think one or two of you can celebrate ten points:

BBC News - Anna Wing, EastEnders' Lou Beale, dies aged 98

Actress Anna Wing, best known for her role as Lou Beale in the BBC soap EastEnders, has died aged 98.

The star, who appeared in the BBC One programme from its start in 1985, passed away on Sunday, her agent said.

Wing featured as the opinionated Beale and Fowler family matriarch for three years, alongside Gretchen Franklin as her best friend Ethel Skinner.

Her character Lou, who was based on the aunt of EastEnders creator Tony Holland, was killed off in 1988.

"From the very first episode of EastEnders, Anna created one of the most iconic matriarchs in television history," said a spokesman on behalf of the programme.

Actor Adam Woodyatt, who plays Wing's on-screen grandson Ian Beale, paid tribute to "a wonderful lady" who put him "completely at ease" when filming.

"I have so many fond memories of her, my thoughts are with her family and friends," Woodyatt added.

Princess Anne presents Anna Wing with an MBE Wing received an MBE for services to drama and charity in 2009

Actress June Brown, who starred as Lou's friend Dot Cotton, had appeared in a film with Wing before working with her on EastEnders.

"She was a very generous woman in many ways, and an excellent actress who made a script her own, lifting the character off the page and making it quite different from what you'd have expected," she said, in a statement.

Wing was 71 when she auditioned for the role, armed with her birth certificate to prove she was from London's East End.

Born in Hackney, London in October 1914, Wing started her career as an artist's model, before working in hospitals during World War II.

She gained a scholarship, funded by an unknown benefactor, to the Croydon School of Acting at the age of 21.

During the 1960s and 70s, she starred in a number of TV mini-series and films, including Doctor Who and The Woman in White.

Following her role in EastEnders, Wing appeared in The Bill, Casualty and most recently, Silent Witness.

She was made an MBE in the 2009 Birthday Honours, for services to drama and charity.

Speaking at the time she said "I wanted to be an actress when I was a little girl and everybody said no, but I did it. I stuck it out and I've done it for 70 years and I'm still working."

Broke the drought at last.

In the interest of quick points, I'll replace Anna Wing with Nelson Mandela.

Richard O'Sullivan 1944

Herman Wouk 1915

Frederik Pohl 1919

George (minder) Cole 1925

Nelson Mandela 1918

Stephen Hawking 1942

Yasuhiro Nakasone 1918 (Japanese ex PM)

Under 50

Paul Gascoigne 1967

Robert Downey Jr. 1965

Under 30

Mario Balotelli 1990

Very disappointed at being let down by Bush but Gazza seems to be trying hard to give me some points. Sad cunt really.

Mel Smith has died at the age of 60, it has been confirmed.The comedian found fame with the comedy sketch show Not The Nine O'Clock News before going on to form a long-running comedy partnership with Griff Rhys Jones.He died yesterday after reportedly suffering a heart attack in his sleep.A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We were called at 9.07 on Friday morning to an address in Grove End Road and sent two respondents but sadly the patient was dead at the scene."Author Kathy Lette shared the sad news on Twitter. She tweeted: "R.I.P. Mel Smith. Sorry to bring sad and bad news, but apparently he died from heart attack in his sleep."

Didn't have him so I'm Mr.Unlucky of the whole world again today. Inconsiderate cunt, couldn't he have waited a bit until I got him in a dead pool? FML again.

Fuck, I never replaced the bitch (why would you want to).

I'll add Hosni Mubarak.

I dunno about that mate, you've already got 10 in your list.

Ronnie Biggs

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Clive James

Nelson Mandela

Prince Phillip

Fidel Castro

Valerie Harper

Pete Doherty

Paul Gascoigne

Fabrice Muamba