You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

According to Opta He's been directly responsible for 6 goals this season which is the second highest in the PL and he's the lowest save to shot ratio in the entire PL.

Means absolutely nothing and he has not been responsible for 6 goals against us this season.

Give me a keeper and I'll compare them from the things that are actual important.

Means absolutely nothing and he has not been responsible for 6 goals against us this season.

Give me a keeper and I'll compare them from the things that are actual important.

Sunday, arsenal at home, hearts at home, Norwich away, were all absolute howlers Frode, I'm not sure what other 2 opta are referring to, maybe city at home the 1st goal? But the 1st 4 were all Pepe howlers.

I only care about league games, we are still in the Europa League so the Hearts game means fuck all.

I was sitting on the Kop and to me it looked like a deflection, have not seen it since though so I cant really comment.

I cant remember any mistake at Arsenal at home either, do you think about Arsenal at home under Hodgson?

Cant remember the rest.

I only care about league games, we are still in the Europa League so the Hearts game means fuck all.

I was sitting on the Kop and to me it looked like a deflection, have not seen it since though so I cant really comment.

I cant remember any mistake at Arsenal at home either, do you think about Arsenal at home under Hodgson?

Cant remember the rest.

Clueless. Obnoxious. Defensive. Egomaniac.

Reina 12/13 vs 07/08:

Goals conceded - 28 vs 28

Saves made - 73 vs 126

Saves pr game - 3,65 vs 3,32

Pushed wide - 8 % vs 3%

Blocked - 4 % vs 4%

Caught - 60 % vs 72%

Fumbled - 0 % vs 1%

Parried - 14 % vs 6%

Punched - 10 % vs 10%

Tipped over - 3 % vs 2%

Stopped with feet - 1 % vs 0%

Liverpool conceded goals 12/13 vs 07/08:

6 yard box - 8 vs 7

Penalty box - 20 vs 19

Long range - 4 vs 2

Left foot - 7 vs 7

Right foot - 19 vs 15

Header - 6 vs 6

Open play - 20 vs 10

Set pieces - 9 vs 14

Penalties - 3 vs 4

* compared 12/13 so far with the full season in 07/08 when we had Hyypia/Carra and reina should be in his prime.

Hart 12/13 vs 11/12:

Goals conceded - 21 vs 29

Saves made - 74 vs 144

Saves pr game - 2,96 vs 3,79

Pushed wide - 4 % vs 8%

Blocked - 1 % vs 1%

Caught - 54 % vs 56%

Fumbled - 0 % vs 1%

Parried - 24 % vs 21%

Punched - 15 % vs 10%

Tipped over - 1 % vs 3%

Stopped with feet - 0 % vs 1%

Man City conceded goals 12/13 vs 11/12:

6 yard box - 5 vs 4

Penalty box - 10 vs 18

Long range - 6 vs 7

Left foot - 3 vs 5

Right foot - 13 vs 16

Header - 5 vs 8

Open play - 10 vs 22

Set pieces - 10 vs 5

Penalties - 1 vs 2

So now its up to you guys to point to the vital difference here and why I would pick Reina every time.

Here is a clue, Harts positioning is terrible and he is really poor at long shots because of this, him having terrible positioning actually makes him look a lot better than he is because when a shot goes straight against Reina or Cech, Harts needs to throw himself at ball to save it and people think what a save, even if it was because of his poor positioning in the first place.

• Upvote 1

I'm obviously missing something, because I don't see how those stats show Reina and Cech to be the best goalkeepers in the league.

Which was the point you made.

Positioning is key and any keeper will struggle when the opposition are allowed to run through midfield and defense an finish from 6-7 yards out.

• Downvote 1

From watching the actual games it is obvious he makes mistakes and if you hit the ball a foot either side of him it often goes in.

He was immense under Rafa as the system suited him, he used his reading of the game and sweeper skills, he did not have to make many saves. He is not a great shot stopper and i think if he was at a lesser club he would haemorrhage goals.

He was great for us but has lost the plot, we need a change.