You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

It never ceases to amaze me how accurate these coin chuckers are. So often, the coin hits the bullseye regardless of distance or obstructions. And yet these same meffs have difficulty finding the target when going for a piss.

And another thing. Having seen highlights of the Swansea-Norwich game on MOTD along with a brief discussion about the racist remarks by a fan towards Bassong, I'm now wondering whether peoples' senses towards this sort of thing have just been heightened in the current climate, or whether the mongs are much more overt with their abuse now.

what the fuck is it with Rio Fucking Ferdinand that he can get away with doing whatever he likes scott free, obviously whoever chucks coins is a cunt but knowing there is bound to be some mongs in such a big crowd he was asking for it by taunting them, then you add in basically getting a slap on the wrist for retweeting racist comments and yeah he got the ban for the failed drugs test but nothings said about it now, could you imagine the reaction if Suarez did the same thing

can't stand the cunt

Said it once and I'll say it again, Rio Ferdinand has to be the biggest gobshite in the game.

The fan was obviously a cunt but it's a risk you run when you fucking taunt the opposition. Want to minimise the risk of getting twatted by a missile? Then don't go off taunting the opposition. Stick to celebrating with your own fans. Simple, really.

As the song says, they're Man United, they do what they want. And then typically whinge when people take issue with it.

Quite simply the most detestable club in the game. I despise absolutely everything about them.

There was no scrapping outside the ground (not that I could see).

The United players ran over to the away section, but rather than stand in the middle of the away section, they continued onwards over to the City fans - it's hard to know if that was on purpose or not - I could give them the benefit of the doubt (just).

However Phil Jones 2 (possibly 3) times taunted the City fans pretty much as the rest of United were in the far corner. He ran along the side of the crowd doing the 'shush' (finger to lips) gesture, which didn't help matters.

No excuse for coin throwing or the pillock of a kid who ran on the pitch.

Thought we deserved at least a draw, but you can't give two goals away to United and expect to get much from a game. A lot of play acting to slow the game down, and some poor ref decisions (against both sides) didn't help.

Bitterly disappointed, but heartened that we were the better team for most of the game. Balotelli - a let down once again, Tevez was inspirational.

C'est la vie.