You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Besides instilling a bit more fight defensively, it doesn't look as though 'Arry has effected too much change in QPR. Nowhere near good enough today.

In some ways hilarious that they weren't even in the relegation zone when they sacked Warnock, and have since spunked loads of money on managers and players and have been in the zone ever since.

The one QPR player I feel sorry for is Ryan Nelson. If QPR had a few more players who actually gave a shit, like he clearly does, they might be doing ok.

This must be the wish-fulfillment thread, 4-3 to Norwich in the end, but Michu did indeed get two.

Okay then, i also have Hart, Aguero and Kompany, so i'd like the manc derby to finish 8-0 to City tomorrow with Kompany getting a hatrick and Aguero getting the other 5.

Ta

Michu is unreal. Fucking hate that shite goal music that all the no mark teams have. It's beyond small time.

I posted in the summer transfer thread that Swansea were looking at the top scoring midfielder in Spain for £2m and asking if anybody had seen him & why his price was that low.

Nobody replied & I assume the same went for our scouts.

I posted in the summer transfer thread that Swansea were looking at the top scoring midfielder in Spain for £2m and asking if anybody had seen him & why his price was that low.

Nobody replied & I assume the same went for our scouts.

Aye, I'm sure the scouts of most of the teams in Europe are kicking themselves! It's not even as if they plucked him from total obscurity. 15 goals in La Liga is not usually the sort of thing that goes unnoticed.

Fernando Torres starting to look like Fernando Torres. Chelsea fans looking like Chelsea fans. Total kid touching cunts.

How embarrassed are they going to be if Rafa actually does well there?

It would be hilarious to see him win games and get them up near the top and threatening United/City again, if only to see them try to justify their initial revulsion when he was appointed. Then again, it's impossible to wish anyone at that club any success, so I hope he gets them relegated. Maybe a juicy match-fixing scandal and docked points, something of that nature.

Villa, QPR and Chelsea to go down. I like the sound of that.

Aye, I'm sure the scouts of most of the teams in Europe are kicking themselves! It's not even as if they plucked him from total obscurity. 15 goals in La Liga is not usually the sort of thing that goes unnoticed.
It's ridiculous.

Firstly that no one else was in for him. I sometimes wonder what scouts actually do. Do they spend all their time at u10s games in Wigan or something?

And secondly that Rayo Vallecano sold him for such a little amount. I know they had financial problems at the time, but to accept such a low amount for a player with such a good return was stupid.

Fair play to Swansea though. If it had been us who signed him even for double what they paid, i'd have thought we had a bargain.

Michu has undoubtedly done well so far at Swansea, hence everybody banging on about how much of a bargain he is. Without wishing to knock him in any way, there is a world of difference between playing in teams like Rayo Vallecano or Swansea, and more 'elite' clubs. For a start, he will be an automatic first choice for such clubs as those, but is likely to be rotated a lot more if he was at a club competing in Europe, or if he was also involved with his national side. How would he fair when coping with those additional factors? We don't know.

Michu £2 mill

Joe Allen £15 mill

Oh dear :(

Not the same positions, at all.

That said, despite being pleased with Allen, we should never have paid that.

It's one question I'd love to ask Rodgers, "why aren't we at the races for cheap talent like Michu, De Guzman, Pablo, Ba, Ben Arfa, why?"