You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Just read that, extremely lucky to still be alive. How is it that all these super-fit footballers have more than their fair share of heart problems?

Bad diet since retiring / genetics or both probably. He probably eats loads of cheese, drinks loads of wine and smokes like a chimney being French.

Bad diet since retiring / genetics or both probably. He probably eats loads of cheese, drinks loads of wine and smokes like a chimney being French.

I remember reading about him when he was still playing at Spurs, he smoked like a chimney back then, hardly surprising it's caught up with him, same happened to Cruyff!

Rodgers is the new Celtic manager.

Goodbye JP I'm sure there's a Celtic forum that will love to have your insight into BR.

Good luck to him (though managing Celtic is a bit of a no-win situation and he won't exactly need luck to win stuff up there).

It all went wrong and a change was needed but we're in a better place now with a better manager for the long term and he deserves a chance to rebuild his reputation. He can start by buying a load of the shite from our bloated squad...

Good luck to him (though managing Celtic is a bit of a no-win situation and he won't exactly need luck to win stuff up there).

It all went wrong and a change was needed but we're in a better place now with a better manager for the long term and he deserves a chance to rebuild his reputation. He can start by buying a load of the shite from our bloated squad...

I don't think Celtic have a pot to piss in. No chance of us shifting the unflushables on him now.

Watching Man Utd play is not my idea of a remedy, I'll be going out my way to avoid the FA Cup Final today.

The silver lining is that there is a 'win win' scenario if you're a glass half full sort of cunt in that if Palace win, Man Utd will be sick, if those twats win then it will likely keep Burj Dubai head in the job for another season.