You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The '2012 London Olympics' Thread

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I wish Beckham would fuck off. He was on the panel last night with genuine former Olympic athletes. "David what did you think of the Jamaican relay performance?" Who gives a fuck what the simple-faced cunt thinks?

Other than that, Jade Jones needs bumming.

Doesn't she just. Imagine the kicking she'd give you if you did it wrong though.

Guest Pistonbroke
One for the wank bank, as Turdseye would say, G.

I'm looking forward to the Closing Show.

You?

Yes mate, it would be rude not to watch it after such a successful games. Sport won over the last 17 days and the public audiences made up from fans far and wide was a pleasure to see.

'Highlights will be performances from Queen, Jessie J, Madness, George Michael, One Direction, Pet Shop Boys and Darcey Bussell, while the Spice Girls will appear together again.'

My cynicism has just returned.

One Direction, and the Spice Girls cringe or what :whatever:

I don't want to watch the closing ceremony! Gonna feel like the 2nd January tomorrow, and it is going to be a long week.

It has been an amazing two weeks, and hopefully a socially significant two weeks as well, it could very well ruin Scottish Independance which is great for Labour and the Libs and great for the country, it has highlighted our pride in being British and destroyed the myth that Immigrants don't feel British, it has demonstrated our love for the NHS which has fucked the Tories, it has proved that winning is nothing to be ashamed of and that there are genuine role models for our children, role models who espouse hard work, dedication and ambition who prove there is more to life than celebrity and riches. As a rule I don't feel English but these past two weeks I have been proud to be British.

And so, so many women who I would absolutely ruin!

Lucky boy Anthony.

Italians coaches were understandably angry.

The judging in the boxing needs to be seriously investigated as without doubt there has been brown envelopes involved with some judges. Some of the early fights were bent as hell as the judges gave the clearly beaten boxer the win. Somebody or some group of people have made a fortune on this olympics boxing. No doubt it will all comeout at some point in the future.

Never been one for 'a good knees up'

Get a Chas and Dave cd on to put you in the mood. :whistle:

Shed that stern, short-haired Edinburgh reserve and get a bit of Hanoverian loopiness about you, my good woman!

Do you not fancy doing the Lambeth walk with us later, Oi..!!???

Or better still...

I don't want to watch the closing ceremony! Gonna feel like the 2nd January tomorrow, and it is going to be a long week.

It has been an amazing two weeks, and hopefully a socially significant two weeks as well, it could very well ruin Scottish Independance which is great for Labour and the Libs and great for the country, it has highlighted our pride in being British and destroyed the myth that Immigrants don't feel British, it has demonstrated our love for the NHS which has fucked the Tories, it has proved that winning is nothing to be ashamed of and that there are genuine role models for our children, role models who espouse hard work, dedication and ambition who prove there is more to life than celebrity and riches. As a rule I don't feel English but these past two weeks I have been proud to be British.

And so, so many women who I would absolutely ruin!

You're in a bad way, mate, aren't you? Think most if not all of us who have frequented this thread over the past 2 weeks feel a bit the same

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm currently reading the 5th book of "A song of ice and fire." "A dance with Dragons," whilst listening to the BBC build up to the closing ceremony. An ice cold beer and a few nibbles...who said men can't multi task.